Windows 10: Among us not working

Discus and support Among us not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to download among us because it deleted itself but when i try in microsoft store. It redirects to this app called gaming services... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItsTheRobloxMan, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Among us not working

I have been trying to download among us because it deleted itself but when i try in microsoft store. It redirects to this app called gaming services

:)

ItsTheRobloxMan, Aug 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Among us not working

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Among us not working

1. Among us not working - Similar Threads - Among working

2. Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it...: Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it said install the install button was gray pressed it and nothing happened i just wasted 5$...
  3. Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it...: Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it said install the install button was gray pressed it and nothing happened i just wasted 5$...
  4. Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Among Us not working or opening on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Among Us not working or opening on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Among Us is one of the most popular games for today’s generation and if it stops working you can miss out on a lot of fun. Lucky for you, in this article, we will be seeing ways to fix Among Us not working or opening on Windows. Why is my Among Us game not opening?...
  6. Certain things in taskbar among other things don't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Certain things in taskbar among other things don't work.: This happened after the new windows update on 4/14/21. Everything was working fine until then. I got the computer at the end of 2019. After the new update there are a number of bugs but the ones that really prevent me are the fact that pressing f4 does not open screen...
  7. Child permissions not working for Among Us

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child permissions not working for Among Us: Hi, I've downloaded Among Us for my daughter. When she launches the App it asks to get Permission from an Adult to do it. I have then accepted this request and granted permission. When she goes back in though we get the same message again. I've checked the Content...
  8. I've bought among us from the microsoft store but I keep getting told that it doesn't work...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I've bought among us from the microsoft store but I keep getting told that it doesn't work...: Hello, I've downloaded not alone from the microsoft store but it tells me that it can't be used in S mode. If that is the case can I have a refund please - I was under the impression that all microsoft store games were Windows S compliant. Thanks, J...
  9. Among Us Refund not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Among Us Refund not working: Whenever I try to refund a game called Among Us it says something along the lines of "It's an issue on our end" and it's frustrating. I've been trying to refund this game for like 4 days now and the issue keeps appearing. I have previously submitted a refund request but it...
  10. Store app and verify won't work among other things.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Store app and verify won't work among other things.: HELP! I cannot use my App store, help or verify my account on my computer. Everytime I try - the app store immediately closes, I get a gray box that immediately closes. I switched to a local account, and now I can't go back to my micro soft account because I get the gray...