Windows 10: Among Us Refund not working

Discus and support Among Us Refund not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to refund a game called Among Us it says something along the lines of "It's an issue on our end" and it's frustrating. I've been trying... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by guypewpew111., Dec 27, 2020.

1. Among Us Refund not working

Whenever I try to refund a game called Among Us it says something along the lines of "It's an issue on our end" and it's frustrating. I've been trying to refund this game for like 4 days now and the issue keeps appearing. I have previously submitted a refund request but it said it had been too long 14 days although I only had the game for 5 days at the time of the request.

:)

guypewpew111., Dec 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Among Us Refund not working

need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Among Us Refund not working

1. Among Us Refund not working - Similar Threads - Among Refund working

2. mod among us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mod among us: Je sais comment aller dans les fichier du jeux mais quand je glisse comme dans les vidéo les fichiers du mod d'among us et après je l'ouvre. Il n'y a rien est-ce normal j'ai télégargé le jeu sur microsoft store ?...
  3. mod among us

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mod among us: Je sais comment aller dans les fichier du jeux mais quand je glisse comme dans les vidéo les fichiers du mod d'among us et après je l'ouvre. Il n'y a rien est-ce normal j'ai télégargé le jeu sur microsoft store ?...
  4. Among Us not working or opening on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Among Us not working or opening on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Among Us is one of the most popular games for today’s generation and if it stops working you can miss out on a lot of fun. Lucky for you, in this article, we will be seeing ways to fix Among Us not working or opening on Windows. Why is my Among Us game not opening?...
  5. Among us not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Among us not working: I have been trying to download among us because it deleted itself but when i try in microsoft store. It redirects to this app called gaming services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us-not-working/6650b017-f8ba-4b86-85dd-0c9f22cc86a8
  6. Among us mod install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Among us mod install: i downloaded among us microsoft store how do i install mods https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us-mod-install/7d765544-d394-47a8-b450-8ee7e8cb0970
  7. Among Us

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Among Us: How can I install mods onto among us from the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us/9a5c049f-69b5-4e5d-a7d4-0cda217bcdc7
  8. Child permissions not working for Among Us

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child permissions not working for Among Us: Hi, I've downloaded Among Us for my daughter. When she launches the App it asks to get Permission from an Adult to do it. I have then accepted this request and granted permission. When she goes back in though we get the same message again. I've checked the Content...
  9. Among us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Among us: i downloaded Among us on my PC every time is press play this comes out : Among Us is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 not sure what to do to help ??...
  10. Refunding a gift. Among Us.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a gift. Among Us.: I accidentally gifted Among Us twice, and got two codes, although I only want to gift it to one person. Is there anyway to get my money back or should I just give the other code to someone else?...