Windows 10: Among us

Discus and support Among us in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i downloaded Among us on my PC every time is press play this comes out : Among Us is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KatieHook, Jan 2, 2021.

1. KatieHook Win User

Among us

i downloaded Among us on my PC every time is press play this comes out :

Among Us is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

not sure what to do to help ??

:)

KatieHook, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Among us

1. Among us - Similar Threads - Among

2. Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it...: Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it said install the install button was gray pressed it and nothing happened i just wasted 5$...
  3. Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it...: Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it said install the install button was gray pressed it and nothing happened i just wasted 5$...
  4. Hi when downloading among us on the xbox app on the meta quest 2 i downloaded it and it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Event Viewer shows "special logon", when PC was shut down turned off, among other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer shows "special logon", when PC was shut down turned off, among other...: New PC shows lots of odd activity when it was powered down shutdown, besides what's mentioned in the title. Including numerous "Offline downlevel migration succeeded." And countless activity that looks suspicious, let alone that fact that it's happening when the PC should be...
  6. Event Viewer shows "special logon", when PC was shut down turned off, among other...

Event Viewer shows "special logon", when PC was shut down turned off, among other...: New PC shows lots of odd activity when it was powered down shutdown, besides what's mentioned in the title. Including numerous "Offline downlevel migration succeeded." And countless activity that looks suspicious, let alone that fact that it's happening when the PC should be...
  7. Windows 11 changed the name of my user folder -- how to change it back? among other things!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 changed the name of my user folder -- how to change it back? among other things!: I see discussion here that the user cannot change the user folder without complications. But Windows already changed the name of my user folder on its own at some point -- I don't know quite when. It added one letter, or more accurately decided that what I wanted was the...
  8. Windows 11 changed the name of my user folder -- how to change it back? among other things!

Windows 11 changed the name of my user folder -- how to change it back? among other things!: I see discussion here that the user cannot change the user folder without complications. But Windows already changed the name of my user folder on its own at some point -- I don't know quite when. It added one letter, or more accurately decided that what I wanted was the...
  9. Issue with Persistent Blank Space Among Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Persistent Blank Space Among Desktop Icons: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm encountering a perplexing problem with my desktop icons. Regardless of how I sort the items, a persistent blank space always remains on the desktop. This issue has been persistent, and I'm uncertain about its origin.To provide clarity, I've...
  10. Issue with Persistent Blank Space Among Desktop Icons

Issue with Persistent Blank Space Among Desktop Icons: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm encountering a perplexing problem with my desktop icons. Regardless of how I sort the items, a persistent blank space always remains on the desktop. This issue has been persistent, and I'm uncertain about its origin.To provide clarity, I've...