Windows 10: Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account

Discus and support Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I added my card detais with microsoft acc Immediately 71₹ was deducted... Why?? Please help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Prabhaw, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Prabhaw Win User

Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account

I added my card detais with microsoft acc

Immediately 71₹ was deducted... Why??

Please help

:)

Prabhaw, Dec 25, 2018

2. BUYING PAID APPS WITH DEBIT CARDS

Yes. My bank says that the card is internationally valid. Also, to add my debit card in the wallet account, Microsoft has deducted a nominal amount from my bank account. Thrice I removed my debit card from the wallet and added back, and thrice Microsoft
    has debited the amount. But the money never gets debited only when I am intending to buy Apps from the store. I get a message that my card has expired, which is definitely not the case with it. Please help.

JAVEDKHORAJIA, Dec 25, 2018
  3. how to pay or purchase app by debit card.

So I do not believe there is an option to pay via debit card. On my account in the USA, I only have the option to use a credit card or PayPal.

Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account 10225955315_e62eed868f.jpg

That said, I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account

Purchasing music with a debit card

I've got two cards registered with my Microsoft account:

• A paypal account
    • A debit card.
    I'm trialling a Nokia Lumia 920 for a month. As part of this, I thought I'd try downloading something from the music store, as it's a pound or two cheaper than the Apple Store and I want to listen to it out and about without a Music Pass and additional
    XBox Live membership. But it says I don't have a credit card registered - even though I have two payment methods which I've used to buy microsoft apps for the phone.

Is this a problem? Or is microsoft seriously telling me that, unlike all of its competitors, you cannot purchase music to your phone in the UK without first acquiring a credit card and (therefore) acquiring interest if you're not in the habit of
    making an additional visit to your credit card company's website in order to transfer the money between accounts. I long ago ripped up all of my physical credit cards.

I wouldn't mind, but because I've got this particular album to stream in 'My Albums' on XBox Music (free trial) on my Windows 8 laptop, it doesn't even give me the ability to purchase there.

MisterPhipps, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account

1. Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account - Similar Threads - Amount deducted registering

2. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing that all right. Tried my Bank of Baroda Visa Card.. but same issue is there. Please help as I need to buy some apps from...
  3. Account Register

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account Register: Can you establish more than one "Account Register" in Money Plus. I had six registers established in my old version of Money and I have established one in Windows 10, and when I went to add another account register, it wanted to replace the one I just established; therefore,...
  4. Primary account and ownership of laptop and registering it with Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Primary account and ownership of laptop and registering it with Microsoft.: I recently purchased a used computer with Windows 10 Home on it. It has a primary account on it and I presume it is registered with Microsoft. I want to eliminate it and put my own account on it with no association with its previous owner. What are the steps to accomplish...
  5. How do I verify with a debit card?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I verify with a debit card?: For some reason even though I'm old enough my account still thinks I am a minor but there's things everywhere saying I can verify witch a credit card but I cant seem to find how?...
  6. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card: I'm worried just incase I get one cause I don't have debit or credit so I was gonna cheat the system and get one put in the code and get the money on my account...
  7. How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.

How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....
  8. CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD)

CANNOT ADD A PAYMENT METHOD (DEBIT CARD): I tried to add a payment method as mentioned above, but the available spaces to fill my address are insufficient. I could not fill my address to match my card record. Here is my address 1st Line: LOT 31, TAMAN SRI GAYA FASA 3 2nd Line: LORONG SELADANG, JALAN KEBAJIKAN...
  9. Cortana (Microsoft Registered)

in Cortana
    Cortana (Microsoft Registered): The name of Cortana popped up on my Skype page, offering help withsuggestions of restaurants organising files and even chatting,but when I queried who it was the answer always comes back for me to release the privacy agreement, which I refused. It has ended up in my list of...
  10. Microsoft Live Account - Can't register

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Live Account - Can't register: I am trying to set up a Microsoft account to access Cortana, but MS keep on rejecting my password because of unacceptable characters. The password I want to use (I will change it) is Wacfr0[Live0] - it has at least 2 upper case characters, at least 2 lower case characters, at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsft deducted monet when debit card added

2. microst store verificationm amount deducted but no subscription

3. registering card in uber trial amount