Windows 10: Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account

Discus and support Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I added my card detais with microsoft acc Immediately 71₹ was deducted... Why?? Please help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Prabhaw, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Prabhaw Win User

Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account

I added my card detais with microsoft acc

Immediately 71₹ was deducted... Why??

Please help

:)

Prabhaw, Dec 25, 2018

2. BUYING PAID APPS WITH DEBIT CARDS

Yes. My bank says that the card is internationally valid. Also, to add my debit card in the wallet account, Microsoft has deducted a nominal amount from my bank account. Thrice I removed my debit card from the wallet and added back, and thrice Microsoft
    has debited the amount. But the money never gets debited only when I am intending to buy Apps from the store. I get a message that my card has expired, which is definitely not the case with it. Please help.

JAVEDKHORAJIA, Dec 25, 2018
  3. how to pay or purchase app by debit card.

So I do not believe there is an option to pay via debit card. On my account in the USA, I only have the option to use a credit card or PayPal.

Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account 10225955315_e62eed868f.jpg

That said, I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account

Purchasing music with a debit card

I've got two cards registered with my Microsoft account:

• A paypal account
    • A debit card.
    I'm trialling a Nokia Lumia 920 for a month. As part of this, I thought I'd try downloading something from the music store, as it's a pound or two cheaper than the Apple Store and I want to listen to it out and about without a Music Pass and additional
    XBox Live membership. But it says I don't have a credit card registered - even though I have two payment methods which I've used to buy microsoft apps for the phone.

Is this a problem? Or is microsoft seriously telling me that, unlike all of its competitors, you cannot purchase music to your phone in the UK without first acquiring a credit card and (therefore) acquiring interest if you're not in the habit of
    making an additional visit to your credit card company's website in order to transfer the money between accounts. I long ago ripped up all of my physical credit cards.

I wouldn't mind, but because I've got this particular album to stream in 'My Albums' on XBox Music (free trial) on my Windows 8 laptop, it doesn't even give me the ability to purchase there.

MisterPhipps, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account

1. Amount deducted on registering debit card with microsoft account - Similar Threads - Amount deducted registering

2. Not able to register Microsoft Azure account using Indian Mastercard/Visa debit cards.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to register Microsoft Azure account using Indian Mastercard/Visa debit cards.: Hi, I am trying to set up Microsoft Azure account and it is not letting me register using my Indian Visa/Mastercard Debit card. Can you please check if Indian debit cards are accepted or not? Thanks...
  3. Not able to register Microsoft Azure account using Indian Mastercard/Visa debit cards.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to register Microsoft Azure account using Indian Mastercard/Visa debit cards.: Hi, I am trying to set up Microsoft Azure account and it is not letting me register using my Indian Visa/Mastercard Debit card. Can you please check if Indian debit cards are accepted or not? Thanks...
  4. Not able to register Microsoft Azure account using Indian Mastercard/Visa debit cards.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft not accepting debit card

Microsoft not accepting debit card: I want to renew my Microsoft 365. And i am using my State Bank of India VISA debit card. Why is that not working?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-not-accepting-debit-card/a4546e2b-8f28-4f5d-b3b4-666fe5e4e6bd
  6. Microsoft not accepting debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft not accepting debit card: I want to renew my Microsoft 365. And i am using my State Bank of India VISA debit card. Why is that not working?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-not-accepting-debit-card/a4546e2b-8f28-4f5d-b3b4-666fe5e4e6bd
  7. Microsoft not accepting debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Trouble adding debit card to account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trouble adding debit card to account: Whenever I try to add my debit card to my account it gives me this arrow code "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." although I was able to add my card on my other account i added my card to my other account a while ago and i had the same issue...
  9. Trouble adding debit card to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble adding debit card to account: Whenever I try to add my debit card to my account it gives me this arrow code "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." although I was able to add my card on my other account i added my card to my other account a while ago and i had the same issue...
  10. How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.

How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsft deducted monet when debit card added

2. microst store verificationm amount deducted but no subscription

3. registering card in uber trial amount