Windows 10: Amount of RAM that win10 os is using

Discus and support Amount of RAM that win10 os is using in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why is my system is using so much amount of ram even I am not running any application? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NomeshwariTHUMMALA, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Amount of RAM that win10 os is using

why is my system is using so much amount of ram even I am not running any application?

Amount of RAM that win10 os is using a3157908-8a00-4fd3-aa75-777bbad552f7?upload=true.png

:)

NomeshwariTHUMMALA, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Hodakiin Win User
    Win10 won't activate after RAM change

Hey! I replaced my old RAM cards with two new ones, and now I'm stuck with a "activate windows" prompt in the bottom right corner of my screen. The troubleshooter does not seem to do anything (tried checking the changed hardware option + chose my device
    in the list of devices + it said win10 was now activated.... but the prompt won't leave.)

I got win10 during the free upgrade period, and thus I don't have a product key... Any suggestions?

Hodakiin, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Amount of RAM that win10 os is using

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Amount of RAM that win10 os is using :D

DrunkenMafia, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Amount of RAM that win10 os is using

1. Amount of RAM that win10 os is using - Similar Threads - Amount RAM win10

2. Large amount of ram being used nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large amount of ram being used nothing: Ok so i feel like this question has been answered a billion times, but no matter what forum or video I look i can't find the answer for me. Even when I am not running any games or anything, the amount of ram that is being used seems to be way more than all of the processes...
  3. Large amount of ram being used nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large amount of ram being used nothing: Ok so i feel like this question has been answered a billion times, but no matter what forum or video I look i can't find the answer for me. Even when I am not running any games or anything, the amount of ram that is being used seems to be way more than all of the processes...
  4. Weird amount of RAM being used

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird amount of RAM being used: Hey everyone, So i recently bought more RAM for my work pc. Just did a small upgrade from 4GB to 8GB. I've been using it for like a week now, and every single day i notice that Task Manager shows im using like 50% RAM, but i dont. In these screenshots you can see that Opera...
  5. dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram

dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram: [IMG] Just using Windows normally, then saw this process using a massive amount of ram. Previously it was just lower than 300mb at most times. Any help please? These are my specifications: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHzInstalled RAM: 20.0 GB...
  6. Microsoft Edge using an UNGODLY Amount of RAM

Microsoft Edge using an UNGODLY Amount of RAM: Edge uses upwards of 5gb ram with a few tabs open. It uses 2gb ram with only 1-2 tabs (like google searches), and still uses 1.5gb when closed (why does it do that?). Surely, microsoft doesn't expect me to close Edge through task manager or force quit every time? submitted...
  7. Windows using stupidly high amount of RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows using stupidly high amount of RAM: Hello so after Reinstalling windows the 3rd time because of my problems windows is using around 4gb of RAM and with other apps it almost uses half of my RAM i have 16gb installed any ideas on this?...
  8. Chromium using huge amounts of RAM

Chromium using huge amounts of RAM: I just noticed even having one tab open on chromium(dev version) has me using 0.5 GB ram. There are like 14 processes open. What's the deal here or am I mistaken? submitted by /u/Mamba28 [link] [comments]...
  9. service host using high amount of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    service host using high amount of ram: The ram keeps increases after turning on the computer untill the computer finally shuts down.most of the ram is used my services hosts.please give me a solution. [ATTACH]...
  10. Odd RAM Amounts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odd RAM Amounts: I have the impression that 10 uses RAM in a fairly even way, as in more RAM=faster performance. My experience with XP was that it had a "sweet spot", I always ran it with 2GB of RAM. But I'm wondering if the more is faster depending on amount is really true for one thing, but...