Windows 10: Amp up your performance with Startup boost in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Amp up your performance with Startup boost in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I’m excited that you’re here to learn about what we’ve been doing to further improve Microsoft Edge and Bing! In my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Amp up your performance with Startup boost in Microsoft Edge

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...edge-and-bing/

How to Enable or Disable Startup Boost in Microsoft Edge Chromium

:)

Brink, Mar 4, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Ffej150 Win User
    Performance issues related to Microsoft Edge

Yes, I meant Microsoft Edge will not open after todays update. I tried every step and procedure you listed above, but none of them resolved the issue. Update history reports the update was installed successfully. I could not perform method 2 listed above
    as Edge will not open. it appears for approximately 2 seconds with its blue start page, then disappears.

Ffej150, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to run Microsoft Edge automatically at startup

Hi Jimmill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to run Microsoft Edge automatically after the boot. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• PressWindows key + R from Desktop.
    • Type shell:startup and press
      ok.
    • The Startup folder for the logged in user account will now appear.
    • Drag and drop the programs that you wish to run automatically at boot add their shortcuts to the Startup.
    • Restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Amp up your performance with Startup boost in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Amp performance Startup

2. Glance At & Boost Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glance At & Boost Performance: Decided to share these thoughts, ideas & suggestions. The intent is 1 to offer a quick easy glance at performance and 2 boost performance actually, specifically RAM usage with A click.>> Install Dev Home and set it up showing certain of its widgets. This can, of course, be...
  3. Glance At & Boost Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glance At & Boost Performance: Decided to share these thoughts, ideas & suggestions. The intent is 1 to offer a quick easy glance at performance and 2 boost performance actually, specifically RAM usage with A click.>> Install Dev Home and set it up showing certain of its widgets. This can, of course, be...
  4. Gaming laptop performance boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  5. Gaming laptop performance boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  6. Startup Boost feature in Microsoft Edge will help the browser launch faster

in Windows 10 News
    Startup Boost feature in Microsoft Edge will help the browser launch faster: [ATTACH]The Startup Boost feature in Microsoft Edge is an upcoming feature for Microsoft Edge […] This article Startup Boost feature in Microsoft Edge will help the browser launch faster first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. New optimizations boost performance in Microsoft Edge preview builds

in Windows 10 News
    New optimizations boost performance in Microsoft Edge preview builds: Starting with Microsoft Edge build 81.0.389.0 on 64-bit Windows 10, we’ve enabled new toolchain optimizations that should provide a substantial performance improvement in general browsing workloads. We’ve measured an up to 13% performance improvement...
  8. Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option: I have an i5 3470 and i stumbled upon some documentation of a hidden power setting called performance boost mode...has anyone tried this besides me? Its a pretty legit setting. When i was copying a 2gb file after setting the performance boost mode to aggressive my copying...
  9. Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?: Referring to following video, I would like to know on whether his approach is safe to boost up the CPU performance or not. Furthermore, Geekbench would send report to data collection, is there any tools to measure CPU benchmarks without send report to third party? Does...
  10. Microsoft Edge Browser Gets Security Boost

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Browser Gets Security Boost: Microsoft is pulling out all the stops to boost the appeal of Windows 10 to a global user audience. Most recently, these efforts have included tighter security measures for new minimalist browser, Microsoft Edge. Edge, formerly codenamed Project Spartan, is one of the many...