Windows 10: An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards

Discus and support An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please take your time to read the situation as idk how to describe it in short termsSo i was just normally using my PC like any other day and Suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MadhavTyagi, Aug 19, 2022.

1. An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards

Please take your time to read the situation as idk how to describe it in short termsSo i was just normally using my PC like any other day and Suddenly my PC freezes and i get a BSoD, i am like ok it needs Restart so i waited for it to restart then I get another BSoD at Bootup that Ntfs.sys file is missing from my Computer, i am like WHAT THE-, I pressed Enter to Retry because it was up and running just fine then i get another error that my ntoskernel.sys file is missing, at this point i am actually Panicking that Ayo tf is going on, then i got ipcic.sys file missing too then my PC Boots up t

:)

MadhavTyagi, Aug 19, 2022

2. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Aug 19, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 19, 2022
  4. An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards

Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards

1. An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards - Similar Threads - Actual challenging problem

2. Help sos signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help sos signing in: I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my computer but when i try to log in, the screen says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin...
  3. Help sos signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help sos signing in: I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my computer but when i try to log in, the screen says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin...
  4. An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards

An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards: Please take your time to read the situation as idk how to describe it in short termsSo i was just normally using my PC like any other day and Suddenly my PC freezes and i get a BSoD, i am like ok it needs Restart so i waited for it to restart then I get another BSoD at Bootup...
  5. Challenge Phrase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Challenge Phrase problem: Respected sir/madam, When I start my laptop even though I have not entered the password for a single time it says I have entered the incorrect password several times and asks me to type down the challenge phrase. This issue has come with recent cumulative update. Kindly...
  6. Challenge Phrase problem

Challenge Phrase problem: Respected sir/madam, When I start my laptop even though I have not entered the password for a single time it says I have entered the incorrect password several times and asks me to type down the challenge phrase. This issue has come with recent cumulative update. Kindly...
  7. SOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOS: The taskbar in my computer has news and interests pinned in it and I updated my pc 3 days ago and after that my news and interests icon is looking very bad like this.Pls tell how to take it back to normal....
  8. installer wizard problem

installer wizard problem: I keep having a problem, that every time I try and install remote play for PlayStation 4 on my dell latitude e5450 that has windows 10 on it, and every time the installer freezes and i have to use task manager to shut it down. i would just like to know how to install remote...
  9. SOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SOS: Just an hour ago my computer started making noises like a helicopter. So I got worried and took a look at the task manager and both RAM and CPU usages were high. But Skype was running in the background and seemed to be the problem child so I logged out. It didn't help. And...
  10. SOS pls help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SOS pls help :(: hello ladies n gentlemen, im experiencing a very frustrating “bug” with my pc and am in need of a hand as of late, when opening my fortnite game i am experiencing a screen freeze once i reach the main menu although the game itself is still running, i have the ability to...