Windows 10: An Administrator has blocked you from running this app mmc.exe

Discus and support An Administrator has blocked you from running this app mmc.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Community, Recently, I got an Error which prevents me from opening Device Manager, Computer Managment and etc. [IMG] My Windows 10 Version is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MyselfBina, Oct 5, 2019.

1. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app mmc.exe

Dear Community,

Recently, I got an Error which prevents me from opening Device Manager, Computer Managment and etc.

An Administrator has blocked you from running this app mmc.exe [​IMG]

My Windows 10 Version is Home 1903.

I am using HP Laptop but I don't know does it matter. I am the only User(Administrator) in this laptop.

But I am still avaliable to run these programs through Command Prompt (Run As Administrator).

I tried to Restart Laptop and it didn't help.

I tried to Turn off SmartScreen options but still it didn't help.

An Administrator has blocked you from running this app mmc.exe 57015f96-3025-4bb2-b327-ef2b2811b17f?upload=true.png

I don't know what to do with this. Can you help me to find a solution?

Thank You

:)

MyselfBina, Oct 5, 2019

2. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

Hello saranshsinha

I'm Peter F

Please follow these steps

Step 1:

Right click on Windows logo and open Command Prompt (Admin).

Command Prompt (Admin)

Step 2:

Now type “net user administrator /active:yes” and press enter. You will see the successful message.

net user administrator active yes

Step 3:

Now Sign Out. Then find the “Administrator” account on the bottom left.

Sign out from account

Step 4:

Now click and sign in on Administrator account. It’s takes time to setting up apps.

Step 5:

Now find your Software or .exe that you want to install.

Step 6:

The error is gone. The software or .exe also available on your own Administrator account too, so don’t worry about it.

Step 7:

After installing your software, now sign out from Administrator account and sign-in again to your Original Account.

Step 8:

That’s it, now check out the software or app that was installed on “hidden Administrator” account.

Step 9:

Now it’s time to Disable Hidden Administrator Account. Open Command prompt (Admin) and type below command,

net user administrator /active:no

net user administrator active no

That’s it.

Also you can see more information in this link below

https://www.wiknix.com/solved-this-app-has-been...

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Oct 5, 2019
  3. byu1 Win User
    an administrator has blocked you from running this app

I am trying out this 'getprivate' software and it installed correctly. When it run for first time it has no problem. when I close the windows, next time I launch it, it won't open, a window pop up, 'an administrator has blocked your from this app.

I did some research on web about this error. I tried turned off user control, change user type from administrator to limited. still doing the same.

any suggestions??

byu1, Oct 5, 2019
  4. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app mmc.exe

Administrator has blocked you from running this app... SISetup.exe

Try these steps below:

Right click on Windows logo and open Command Prompt (Admin).

Step 2:

Now type “net user administrator /active:yes” and press enter. You will see the successful message.

Step 3:

Now Sign Out. Then find the “Administrator” account on the bottom left.

Step 4:

Now click and sign in on Administrator account. It’s takes time to setting up apps.

Step 5:

Now find your Software or .exe that you want to install.

Step 6:

Voila! The error is gone. The software or .exe also available on your own Administrator account too, so don’t worry about it.

Step 7:

After installing your software, now sign out from Administrator account and sign-in again to your Original Account.

Step 8:

That’s it, now check out the software or app that was installed on “hidden Administrator” account.

Step 9:

Now it’s time to Disable Hidden Administrator Account. Open Command prompt (Admin) and type below command,

net user administrator /active:no

net user administrator active no

That’s it.

Please let me know if that helps

MikeSnyder61704, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

An Administrator has blocked you from running this app mmc.exe

1. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app mmc.exe - Similar Threads - Administrator has blocked

2. Administrator has block you from running this app ... Cyberlink exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator has block you from running this app ... Cyberlink exe: I just purchased the newest version of Cyberlink Power Director. I am able to download the exe file with no problem. However, when I click to install I get a message telling me that "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator". It is my laptop Windows 11 and I am...
  3. Administrator has block you from running this app ... Cyberlink exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator has block you from running this app ... Cyberlink exe: I just purchased the newest version of Cyberlink Power Director. I am able to download the exe file with no problem. However, when I click to install I get a message telling me that "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator". It is my laptop Windows 11 and I am...
  4. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Administrator has blocked you from running this app.: I have had an app on my system for years. It has worked faultlessly every time I have needed it, it did backups of my data.I have just noticed that it has stopped automatically backing up my machine so went to investigate and got the above message.I am the only administrator...
  5. MMC : An Administrator has blocked you from running app

in Windows 10 Customization
    MMC : An Administrator has blocked you from running app: Recently, out of the blue, I got an error message about "snap in" but I didn't get to read it properly before closing it by accident. After that, I can't seem to start things like Device Manager or Task scheduler please see attached image below. However, if I start a CMD...
  6. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An Administrator has blocked you from running this app...: Hello, First of all, I have the administrative rights on my windows 10 computer but when I open the Services software on control panel, it says "An Administrator has blocked you from running this app..." when I am an Administrator and I only have one account in my computer....
  7. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    an administrator has blocked you from running this app: I'm trying to run a CD on my desktop but everytime I get the "an administrator has blocked you from running this app". I'm the administrator for my desktop so how can I unblock and run this CD installation?...
  8. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app..

An Administrator has blocked you from running this app..: I have a calendar program that I have been using for years Calendar Creator. Suddenly, after the latest Win 10 update, I get the message below. I AM the administrator. The only way I can get the program to run is to go to the command prompt with administrator privileges, and...
  9. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

an administrator has blocked you from running this app: When ever i run an .msc extension system tool this error pop up and i tried many other way which were asked to fix this problem on Microsoft blog. Please help me....
  10. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an administrator has blocked you from running this app: I am trying out this 'getprivate' software and it installed correctly. When it run for first time it has no problem. when I close the windows, next time I launch it, it won't open, a window pop up, 'an administrator has blocked your from this app. I did some research on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mmc.exe administrator has blocked

2. mmc.exe blocked by admin

3. how to solve when i opened manger it tell an administrator has blocked you from running this app prob

4. an.administrator.gas blocked.you.from.tunning this app mmc.exe,
  5. administrator has blocked mmc,
  6. mmc blocked by administrator windows 10,
  7. mmc blocked by administrator windows 10 2020,
  8. an administrator has blocked this app mmc.exe,
  9. an-administrator-has-blocked-you-from-running-this-app error mmc.exe,
  10. administrator blocked mmc.exe,
  11. mmc.exe blocked by administrator windows 10 2019,
  12. administrator has blocked mmc.exe