Windows 10: An administrator has restricted sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet...

Discus and support An administrator has restricted sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to sign in to my computer but that message pops up. I am connected to the internet and that account is the only account on the pc. I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nabhanahmad, Jul 24, 2022.

1. An administrator has restricted sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet...

I am trying to sign in to my computer but that message pops up. I am connected to the internet and that account is the only account on the pc. I also have tried to use the CTRL + ALT+ DEL method but that does absolutely nothing. The intitial message that comes up before I try to sign in is, "This device is locked by an administrator, have any of the administrators sign in to unlock it. Then when I put in my pin, this message pops up, "An administrator has restricted sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your adminstrator sign in first." I do not know what to do a

:)

nabhanahmad, Jul 24, 2022

2. An administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first

An administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first

shekharkumar4, Jul 24, 2022
  3. An administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first

An administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first. Please tell me the solution of this.

4. An administrator has restricted sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet...

An administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first

An administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first. Please tell me the solution of this.

Thema:

An administrator has restricted sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet...

1. An administrator has restricted sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet... - Similar Threads - administrator has restricted

2. An administrator has restricted sign-in. To sign in make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An administrator has restricted sign-in. To sign in make sure your device is connected to...: Hold shift and restart then troubleshoot then system restore select the latest restored file and ok it's worked for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-administrator-has-restricted-sign-in-to-sign-in/6b7076df-3527-469e-bb9c-cf6181ee5293
  3. An administrator has restricted sign-in. To sign in make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An administrator has restricted sign-in. To sign in make sure your device is connected to...: Hold shift and restart then troubleshoot then system restore select the latest restored file and ok it's worked for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-administrator-has-restricted-sign-in-to-sign-in/6b7076df-3527-469e-bb9c-cf6181ee5293
  4. "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...: I forgot I gave my friend my microsoft account and I went in to my Microsoft account and locked the device by mistake. How do I go about unlocking. I have a message that states "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...
  5. "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

"An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...: I forgot I gave my friend my microsoft account and I went in to my Microsoft account and locked the device by mistake. How do I go about unlocking. I have a message that states "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...
  6. "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...: Hello Team,I was using my laptop yesterday and suddenly my laptop has been locked since then. An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet, and have your administrator sign in first. This is the error getting while...
  8. An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...: Hello Team,I was using my laptop yesterday and suddenly my laptop has been locked since then. An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet, and have your administrator sign in first. This is the error getting while...
  9. An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

10. An administrator has restricted sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet...

An administrator has restricted sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet...: I am trying to sign in to my computer but that message pops up. I am connected to the internet and that account is the only account on the pc. I also have tried to use the CTRL + ALT+ DEL method but that does absolutely nothing. The intitial message that comes up before I try...