Windows 10: An alarming response from a consultant.

Discus and support An alarming response from a consultant. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. Not long ago, I wrote on the forum about a problem with the activator of pirated applications, in which I did not know what to do. I was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BigG97, Jun 2, 2023.

1. BigG97 Win User

An alarming response from a consultant.

Hello. Not long ago, I wrote on the forum about a problem with the activator of pirated applications, in which I did not know what to do. I was answered by an "independent consultant" who said that I had a virus on my computer and in general, in order to fix everything, I need to completely reformat the computer. At first I believed and already thought that it was really worth doing. But after a little understanding of the problem, I realized that this is not a virus, as it seemed to me. It was the so-called "Phantom File". Nothing showed up after a full scan with Windows Defender and another

:)

BigG97, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Computer alarms

Hi Jim,

Concerns related to Alarms & Clock can be due to the configuration of Windows 10 on your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're using a laptop or desktop.
    • If you're able to see anything on the monitor of your device.
    • The Snooze time that you've set for your alarms.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Error in Alarm&Clock

Hi,

After checking the screenshot provided and since you are encountering this kind of issue in your alarm clock. Please answer the question:

• Are you using a Windows app alarm clock or a third party alarm clock?

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 2, 2023
  4. rdwray Win User

Unknown alarm  

I appreciate your help, but there is nothing that I could do to satisfy you.
    I gave notify.wav because it was the closest I could come to the sound, I don't know which sound it actually played.

- - - Updated - - -

Got to messing around and trying to boot from an external hard drive, (which never happened, got error 0XC0000225), and the alarm returned and I went through the 2 steps and still got the alarm.

rdwray, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

1. An alarming response from a consultant. - Similar Threads - alarming response consultant

2. An alarming response from a consultant.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An alarming response from a consultant.: Hello. Not long ago, I wrote on the forum about a problem with the activator of pirated applications, in which I did not know what to do. I was answered by an "independent consultant" who said that I had a virus on my computer and in general, in order to fix everything, I...
  3. An alarming response from a consultant.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An alarming response from a consultant.: Hello. Not long ago, I wrote on the forum about a problem with the activator of pirated applications, in which I did not know what to do. I was answered by an "independent consultant" who said that I had a virus on my computer and in general, in order to fix everything, I...
  4. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consult / Consulta: Hola buenas, Cuando hago un Reset de mi disco ssd, los archivos o informacion del anterior sistema operativo no se elimina ya intente con un software, tambien intente con Cmd Consola con permiso de root, y ademas tambien intente con un pendrive e intentar resetealo con la...
  5. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consult / Consulta: Hola buenas, Cuando hago un Reset de mi disco ssd, los archivos o informacion del anterior sistema operativo no se elimina ya intente con un software, tambien intente con Cmd Consola con permiso de root, y ademas tambien intente con un pendrive e intentar resetealo con la...
  6. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. consult-client.jnlp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    consult-client.jnlp: how to open consult-client.jnlp? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consult-clientjnlp/227810d5-7349-4670-b978-236857a0d8f6
  8. no response from troubleshooters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no response from troubleshooters: None of the troubleshooters will open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-response-from-troubleshooters/c0b0d075-ad89-4c0f-8ea9-db5747d877cd
  9. ContrOCC from Oxford Computer Consultants

ContrOCC from Oxford Computer Consultants: I need to install controcc please can you advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controcc/f33381c0-505d-4d07-be83-bbe302a84fd5
  10. Wsus server consulting

Wsus server consulting: Hello, IT Microsoft expert I have some issue with a new Wsus standalone deployment, below info: Infraestructure: Windows Server 2016 patch last update. WSUS suceed latest Sync Database is completly cleanup Destination computers info Windows 7 Windows 10 LTSB...