Windows 10: An alternative on Windows 10 for Mail and Calendar?

Discus and support An alternative on Windows 10 for Mail and Calendar? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I find this app great on my laptop. But I can't send an email with an attachment from the app... incredible but true. I am temporarily using the web... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ObyKonoby, Jun 21, 2020.

1. ObyKonoby Win User

An alternative on Windows 10 for Mail and Calendar?

I find this app great on my laptop. But I can't send an email with an attachment from the app... incredible but true.

I am temporarily using the web version of Gmail for correspondence, but would prefer to use an app from the Microsoft Store.

Kind regards

:)

ObyKonoby, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. An alternative on Windows 10 for Mail and Calendar? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. An alternative on Windows 10 for Mail and Calendar? - Similar Threads - alternative Mail Calendar

2. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail & Calendar: Because of an apparent HDD failure, I have had to re-setup my wife's computer on an SSD.After re-setting up Windows 10 Mail & Calendar I have found that her calendar has disappeared. However my calendar which is shared with my wife is there.Previously my wife had three email...
  3. Windows 10 Mail alternatives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail alternatives?: Windows 10 Mail is such a piece of ****! What are some good alternatives aside from installing Outlook? It's my portable, travel 2-in-1 and I'd rather not install the full-blown Office applications. All of my mail accounts are IMAP....
  4. Windows 10 Mail alternatives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail alternatives?: Windows 10 Mail is such a piece of ****! What are some good alternatives aside from installing Outlook? It's my portable, travel 2-in-1 and I'd rather not install the full-blown Office applications. All of my mail accounts are IMAP....
  5. How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Calendar app has many interesting features such as connect your Google Calendar, […] This article How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar app first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Mail and Calendar: Hi there! I have a huge problem. My official Mail and calendar app doesn't sync gmail immediately, it only refreshes my emails from gmail whenever I open the app. What is the cause of this? I've read somewhere that for now, something has changed I guess in google APIs,...
  7. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail & Calendar: How do you do a back up of the above. Save entire program, Calendar,People list etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-calendar/81b3b49b-ad85-4ce4-ae62-fc598c1d790a
  8. Enable or Disable Alternate Calendars for Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Alternate Calendars for Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Alternate Calendars for Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Alternate Calendars for Calendar app in Windows 10 Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay...
  9. alternative mail

in Browsers and Email
    alternative mail: is there any alternative software for mail that will give you a live tile updating on your emails other than the windows mail that comes as preloaded 2396
  10. support for alternative calendars in the windows 10 calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    support for alternative calendars in the windows 10 calendar app: is there any? I am talking about lunar calendars, such as the hebrew lunar calendar. and if there is support, can you schedule a recurring event according to an alternative calendar, like you can in Outlook calendar? Or maybe you can import your Outlook calendar with all its...