Windows 10: an annoying debugger error on my Windows 10

Discus and support an annoying debugger error on my Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] Hi guys, I've been having this problem for quite some time now. I am hoping you can help me. Alright here's a bit of what I've done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alvin_145, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Alvin_145 Win User

an annoying debugger error on my Windows 10

an annoying debugger error on my Windows 10 f328b143-30d4-4f3e-8177-83d10db0d3a5?upload=true.jpg an annoying debugger error on my Windows 10 d281cffc-a354-4509-834c-289ee66b3faa?upload=true.jpg

Hi guys, I've been having this problem for quite some time now. I am hoping you can help me.

Alright here's a bit of what I've done so far!

#1 Obviously, I googled the problem to see for available help and similar problems encountered by others, but I've had no luck, ...tried every solution presented but problem still exists.

#2 I've contacted Ubisoft for the problem and were still in an ongoing dialogue, and they're also having quite a problem with my situation

#3 I did a "clean boot" of my PC and surprisingly & annoyingly the problem was still there after just installing MS Office, OS (Windows 10), and the other basic components, drivers, etc.

...mind you, years ago I was having no problem at all with my Uplay, I was able to play Ubisoft games smoothly and with no problems at all!

(the only thing I did recently was a change of my motherboard, processor, and graphics card... but then again, like I said, I already did a clean boot when I found no working solution) ...so why am I still getting that error???

:)

Alvin_145, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Clarson16 Win User
    Debugger

I am trying to play Age of Mythology on my windows 10 computer and it has worked great up to today. I just got a notice that said " Debugger detected. Unload debugger and try again". I have googled and you tubed and I can not find the fix I need. I have
    a basic knowledge of computers but I do not have a extensive knowledge. If you can explain step by step or you have a link to a you tube video that would be great! Thank you for whoever is willing to help!

Clarson16, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

1. an annoying debugger error on my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - annoying debugger error

2. Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a Windows 10 debugger log requested please.: Good morning, or afternoon as you find appropriate, I am seeking help with understanding a Windows debugger log.I am currently having the problem where one specific software only Motec ECU manager 3.54 will not run on my laptop, when in the past it has run perfectly.System is...
  3. Annoying error 0x00000194

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying error 0x00000194: I cant get thru Store in my Windows. This error keeps me away from it. I cant get to any apps that I want to download or update. I have this Windows PC for 2 years now and this is the first time I got this error. I dont even have issue even with the update and now I have...
  4. Annoying AutoIt Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying AutoIt Error: Recently, I started to get the error message shown popping up every few minutes. I've looked up AutoIt Error solutions on the web and tried them all to no avail. It doesn't seem to do any harm other than being annoying. I've used Malwarebytes and ESET Internet to scan my PC...
  5. Just in time debugger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just in time debugger: I have no idea what this is it just started popping up every time I start my PC. How do I fix or get rid of this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-in-time-debugger/4cbb6983-3101-4e43-bae1-c5cd7318bf2f
  6. Annoying Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying Error: [ATTACH] Can anyone help me out to fix this error: Error parsing C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config - Parser returned error 0xC00CE556 This error kept popping every single second or minutes, It's so annoying that it makes my PC to...
  7. JIT debugger is not available.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JIT debugger is not available.: Hi, I have installed one software, but if i try to open the software error massage coming, "No debugger found". Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempting to lunch a JIT debugger with following command resulted in an error code of 0x2 (2). cordbg.exe !a...
  8. Debugger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Debugger: I am trying to play Age of Mythology on my windows 10 computer and it has worked great up to today. I just got a notice that said " Debugger detected. Unload debugger and try again". I have googled and you tubed and I can not find the fix I need. I have a basic knowledge of...
  9. Debugger issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Debugger issue: kemical said: Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * *...
  10. Navisworks 2019 debugger error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Navisworks 2019 debugger error: Hi, I wrote a simple basic plugin to test my new installation for Navisworks 2019 with visual studio 2017. I set the .Net framework to 4.7 as it was in the manual and start the external program to Navisworks roamer.exe. the problem is when is run the code visual studio stops...