Windows 10: An App called "Line" keeps asking me to login.

Discus and support An App called "Line" keeps asking me to login. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is it and how do I delete it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SharonBoone2, Nov 22, 2018.

1. An App called "Line" keeps asking me to login.

What is it and how do I delete it?

:)

SharonBoone2, Nov 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 apps ask for login when you are already logged in to Windows

Hi,

To resolve your concern about Windows 10 apps which is asking you to login, we suggest that you turn off the UAC on your computer. Please follow these steps:

• Go to Start.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type UAC, and then click Change User Account Control setting.
    • To turn off UAC, move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click
      OK.
    • Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • You will need to restart your computer for UAC to be turned off.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 22, 2018
  3. BryanP Win User
    Capture network usage from command line or powershell?

Thanks for the suggestions. I have someone asking me to pull the information about "what apps used all their data this month?" for a list of computers. I was hoping for a way to pull that list out without having to remote in to a given computer. Ah well. I'll keep digging but it looks like there isn't an easy way to do what I was asked to do.

BryanP, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

An App called "Line" keeps asking me to login.

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile An  App called "Line" keeps asking me to login. :)

Thema:

An App called "Line" keeps asking me to login.

1. An App called "Line" keeps asking me to login. - Similar Threads - App called Line

2. Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app: Hello,i can‘t install iTunes, because the app Microsft Store asks me to login. iTunes is for free.I once used a MS account in Windows 11 Pro, but decided to change to a local account. Win was installed first with local account and i want to use Win further without my MS...
  3. Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app: Hello,i can‘t install iTunes, because the app Microsft Store asks me to login. iTunes is for free.I once used a MS account in Windows 11 Pro, but decided to change to a local account. Win was installed first with local account and i want to use Win further without my MS...
  4. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  5. Cortana keep asking me.

Cortana keep asking me.: After reinstalling my Windows 10 Home SL, my Cortana keeps asking me for Online speech recognition permission. Can you help me pls? *I can't see Cortana on category selection*[ATTACH]...
  6. Alert Asking me to Call a Number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alert Asking me to Call a Number: Split from this thread. I have a “critcal alert from micrsoft with alarms sounding and voice saying to call helpline at<Removed>It says computer is locked and not to shutdown or restart. It says windows firewall has blocked some features of this program. There is a box with...
  7. Windows keeps asking me to login. BUT I AM LOGGED IN !!!!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows keeps asking me to login. BUT I AM LOGGED IN !!!!!!: OK Time Lady (Whoever you are...), Here are answers to your questions; to elaborate: I have taken pictures of three messages I constantly receive and I described in my original message: (a) Bottom RHS corner of screen “Microsoft Account Problem” – picture 1 (b)...
  8. Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 (Build 18351). All Microsoft apps - One Drive, Store, Outlook, Powerpoint etc. etc. keep asking me to sign into my Windows account whenever I open them, even though I am logged into my PC OK with the account. This has been going on for...
  9. OneDrive keeps asking me to login

OneDrive keeps asking me to login: Are there any temporary files, settings, etc. I can set CCleaner to avoid cleaning, because every time I restart my computer, OneDrive keeps asking for my Microsoft account to continue using it. In a similar fashion, the same behavior can be observed if OneDrive is run...
  10. popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer

in Windows 10 Support
    popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer: r? tech/IT help please? so my mom went to a legit website unless she mistyped it, then a popup came up, saying system had a virus and to call windows with a phone #. we did & he said we hv ransomware *i don't think we have it though, didn't fit with what i googled* & he...