Windows 10: An app is not working properly "Cloudflare Warp"

Discus and support An app is not working properly "Cloudflare Warp" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,The app has a vpn type thing. It used to connect perfectly and it was fast. but nowadays it says unable to connect every time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BangaliPlayers, Sep 19, 2021.

1. An app is not working properly "Cloudflare Warp"

Hello,The app has a vpn type thing. It used to connect perfectly and it was fast. but nowadays it says unable to connect every time.

:)

BangaliPlayers, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

Comodo Firewall doesn't work with Cloudflare Warp. See post here:

Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows

So I'm attempting to add Firewall Rules for Cloudflare Warp.

I need settings for these:

An app is not working properly "Cloudflare Warp" [​IMG]

So I need to know where to find Cloudflare Warp's DNS Server address and VPN Server address along with the IPV4 address range used (VPN IP's)

I've looked on their website but cannot find the required information.

On another note:

For Comodo Firewall Users

Disabling ping seems to be an issue. When not using Cloudflare Warp ping my machine is disabled as it should be:

But with Cloudflare Warp enabled ping succeeds:

The usual method to block ping is to move this rule to the top:

Maybe I also need to add some other rules here for Cloudflare Warp.

If anyone has suggestions for anything listed here please post even if you cannot answer all points.

Callender, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Callender Win User

So if installed Firewall Rules have no effect. I'm using Comodo Firewall.
    Can anyone else test their firewall blocking rules?
    Any firewall - it doesn't have to be Comodo Firewall.
    With Warp connected I ran a blocked application and got an upgrade notification. (it is only seen if the app can connect)

With Warp off the firewall blocks connection like it is supposed to and there is no upgrade notification.

Same goes for other blocked apps. I checked just to be sure.

Ccleaner blocked.

With Warp on it still connects.

Note: Do not try downloading that video editor. It comes bundled with crap.

I'm using an old version that is no longer available with the crap removed/ disabled and it works fine so no need to update.

EDIT: Solved the problem. See:

Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

Callender, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

An app is not working properly "Cloudflare Warp"

There are other settings to check. Here's what I get:

Callender, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

An app is not working properly "Cloudflare Warp"

1. An app is not working properly "Cloudflare Warp" - Similar Threads - app working properly

2. Issue with the Cloudflare

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue with the Cloudflare: WHY DOES CLOUDFARE STOP MY EMAIL FROM ATTACHING DOCUMENTS WHICH i HAVE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS, BUT THIS LAST WEEK IT HAS STOPPED ME ATTACHING DOCUMENTS AND SUPPOSEDLY WILL ONLY TAKE 5 SECONDS WAHT A LOUD OF RUBBISH I NEED IT TO STOP [Original Title: CLOUDFLARE]...
  3. CLOUDFLARE

CLOUDFLARE: WHY DOES CLOUDFARE STOP MY EMAIL FROM ATTACHING DOCUMENTS WHICH i HAVE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS, BUT THIS LAST WEEK IT HAS STOPPED ME ATTACHING DOCUMENTS AND SUPPOSEDLY WILL ONLY TAKE 5 SECONDS WAHT A LOUD OF RUBBISH I NEED IT TO STOP...
  4. Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed: Comodo Firewall doesn't work with Cloudflare Warp. See post here: Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows So I'm attempting to add Firewall Rules for Cloudflare Warp. I need settings for these: [img] So I need to know where to find Cloudflare Warp's...
  5. Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows: [ATTACH] Last April 1 we announced WARP — an option within the 1.1.1.1 iOS and Android app to secure and speed up Internet connections. Today, millions of users have secured their mobile Internet connections with WARP. While WARP started as an option within the...
  6. Warp coil

in Windows 10 Support
    Warp coil: This is roughly 6 times I've found this 'Windows 10 Update' when cleaning up temporary files. After supposedly removing it, it stays gone for a bit then will show up again. It appears to be removed but why does it keep showing up do you suppose? 139048
  7. Cloudflare?

in Browsers and Email
    Cloudflare?: Is anyone getting this Cloudflare page when accessing normally safe webpages? I have no idea what it is. *Confused [img] 131306
  8. Cloudflare

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloudflare: Does anybody now what this cloudflare bs is and how I stop it. All websites refer to domains - I am not on a domain [img] 121429
  9. Cloudflare

in Windows 10 Support
    Cloudflare: Does anybody now what this cloudflare bs is and how I stop it. All websites refer to domains - I am not on a domain [img] 121429
  10. Email app not working properly

in Browsers and Email
    Email app not working properly: I installed the latest cumulative update yesterday and noticed it had the same problem as the previous update which is settings in show notifications in senders were not showing properly. Also, I noticed a new issue and that was Mail was not sending me notifications. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an error occured conecting to warp