Windows 10: An application file in this given location (C:\Users\Mahmudul Hasan...

Discus and support An application file in this given location (C:\Users\Mahmudul Hasan... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Two days ago I have installed a software named "Foxit reader" from a third-party website. Now today I have suddenly noticed out that in my C drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MahmudulHasan3, Dec 31, 2018.

1. An application file in this given location (C:\Users\Mahmudul Hasan...

Two days ago I have installed a software named "Foxit reader" from a third-party website. Now today I have suddenly noticed out that in my C drive which is 120GB is full and only a couple of bytes are left. Then I have found this application setup file named "FoxitReader94_L10N_Setup_Prom.exe" in this path "C:\Users\Mahmudul Hasan Nahid\AppData\Local\Temp" An application file in  this given location (C:\Users\Mahmudul Hasan... 37f07101-de52-4909-9da4-21e7a06e1e85?upload=true.jpg which is the main culprit I have thought. I have been able to delete it back then. And my C drive has become completely ok as before. Then I have noticed that each time, after my deletion of that file, it has been recreated and starts to expand its size over time. So I would be very much helpful if you guys can help me to solve this problem, I would be very much grateful. oh there is another thing,after deleting it if i keep my internet connection on, it reappears. I am going to add a screenshot here for you guys to check out.

:)

MahmudulHasan3, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Nicrite Win User

Vista Ultimate - 'User' Folder Location

No tried that.

Can copy the entire folder to D; but Windows still points to C as the location. Can change personal folders location to a folder on D;, but this still leaves hidden files etc on C;. Thus meaning there are 2 Users folders. Have managed to change the Public folder location to D;, with some registry tweaks, but this doesnt seem to work for the entire folder.

any more suggestions

Nicrite, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Installing Applications to Select User Accounts

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to avoid the access of all the application in all users. We will help you try resolving this issue.

I suggest you to check while installing any software it gives an option to install on all users or any particular user only.

However this would be application specific to manufacturer.

You can try following the below steps also and check if it helps.

• When you install the software or an application, it makes a shortcut or copy to the public folder where all the users can access the application.
    • Open C:\ Drive and select Users.
    • Select Public, select the files which you don't want to be used by other users and delete the files or Cut and paste in Admin account folder.
    Note: To perform this steps be logged into Admin user.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 31, 2018
  4. mrgeek Win User

An application file in this given location (C:\Users\Mahmudul Hasan...

Correct Directory Location For Pictures Folder

"Now Documents, Videos etc say file location is This PC. But Pictures file location is C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures."

If we understand you correctly, the issue is that Pictures doesn't appear in the left panel under This PC. The correct location IS C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures. This is only an issue of using Step 8 in the tutorial to add it back to the list. See if this screenshot is what you want to achieve- put Pictures folder back in list on L.

An application file in  this given location (C:\Users\Mahmudul Hasan... [​IMG]

mrgeek, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

An application file in this given location (C:\Users\Mahmudul Hasan...

1. An application file in this given location (C:\Users\Mahmudul Hasan... - Similar Threads - application file given

2. how can i fix a problem starting c:/Location. C: Location is not valid WIN 32 application...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix a problem starting c:/Location. C: Location is not valid WIN 32 application...: How can i fix a problem starting c:/Location. C: Location is not valid WIN 32 application error? I get this error when I am trying to install NinjaTrader application on my laptop. One thing , I did reset my laptop back to manufacture setting....
  3. how can i fix a problem starting c:/Location. C: Location is not valid WIN 32 application...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i fix a problem starting c:/Location. C: Location is not valid WIN 32 application...: How can i fix a problem starting c:/Location. C: Location is not valid WIN 32 application error? I get this error when I am trying to install NinjaTrader application on my laptop. One thing , I did reset my laptop back to manufacture setting....
  4. application error at location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error at location: application error 0x00000000770E3A2 site: 0xc06d00e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-at-location/4a020659-dcc4-4f26-af70-c3f299c846f4
  5. application error at location

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application error at location: application error 0x00000000770E3A2 site: 0xc06d00e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-at-location/4a020659-dcc4-4f26-af70-c3f299c846f4
  6. Error 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc000135 when opening applications located on drive c: So, about two days ago my laptop just boot up over two hours. At the first time i thought maybe my laptop has done an update. But then when it completed the boot up i tried to open spotify and it says "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000135. Click OK to close...
  7. "Open file location" not an option for some applications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Open file location" not an option for some applications?: Why can I not open the file location of programs such as spotify or Itunes? submitted by /u/mememcmemeface [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhturn/open_file_location_not_an_option_for_some/
  8. No windows store apps work, states file not found despite file existing at the location given

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No windows store apps work, states file not found despite file existing at the location given: I've been grappling with the issue in the title for a while now. Whenever I try to launch any WindowsApp (be it installed from the MS store or preinstalled) I get an error stating the specific file doesn't exist. Example:...
  9. "program" in startup applications with location "C:\Program" Files\Teams...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "program" in startup applications with location "C:\Program" Files\Teams...: [ATTACH] As shown above. I checked hidden files/directory under C: and there is none called "Program" I'm not sure if this is a Microsoft Teams related program at this point or a malware/virus Can anyone help me figure out what this is?...
  10. Location of File History Index Files on C:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location of File History Index Files on C:: Greetings all, I'm on a Windows 10 Professional machine, build 1731. My file history is on D:, but the index files are on C:. Restoring C: from an image overwrites them. Can anyone remind me as their location? I found it once but carelessly lost my notes. My goal is to...