Windows 10: An application I have requires Microsoft Single Image and cannot locate it on my computer

Discus and support An application I have requires Microsoft Single Image and cannot locate it on my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an application which used to run on this computer in the same version of Windows 10 I am running now. I cannot open the application now because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ejunker, Apr 25, 2019.

1. ejunker Win User

An application I have requires Microsoft Single Image and cannot locate it on my computer

I have an application which used to run on this computer in the same version of Windows 10 I am running now. I cannot open the application now because it cannot access Windows Single Image. How do I fix this?

:)

ejunker, Apr 25, 2019

2. msi computer camera cannot be located

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What is the make and model of your system?
    • How are you trying to setup or locate Webcam?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to launch/open any application which requires Webcam to access. For example, you may open Skype application or Picasa and check if you are able to locate Webcam. When you launch the application webcam automatically
    get started.

Kindly get back to us with the status and the information asked above to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge will not accept my home Location

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I understand that Microsoft Edge shows incorrect location of your computer.

Before we proceed, please answer the following questions to help you better.

• Do you see the incorrect location on a specific website?

• Where did you input your town and post code to change the location?
    I would like to let you know that the Microsoft Edge will detect the location that is configured on the system.

I suggest that you turn off and turn on the Location option in Settings. To do so, follow these steps.

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.

• Click on Privacy on select Location
      tab.

• Check if Location is turned ON.

• If yes, turn it OFF and turn ON
    Hope this helps. If the issue persist, please post back with the required information. We’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Apr 25, 2019
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

An application I have requires Microsoft Single Image and cannot locate it on my computer

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

1. An application I have requires Microsoft Single Image and cannot locate it on my computer - Similar Threads - application requires Microsoft

2. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  3. Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot locate lock screen slideshow images: When I set up my computer a few years ago I set up the lock screen slideshow with my personal images. The two folders I must have chosen at the time are listed in the settings; they are both called Images, but the settings window is not letting me open them from within the...
  4. Microsoft Single Image Loads Erroneously

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Single Image Loads Erroneously: Single Image attempts to load ahead of a non MS product....6 times before the correct program loads. I don't want and have never ordered MS Single Image. How can I make it go away?...
  5. Computer cannot locate camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer cannot locate camera: I am using zoom for lots of meetings. My camera worked fine on Thursday, Apr. 31. On Friday, May 1, it stopped working and has not worked since. I checked my settings, privacy, apps, etc. no use. I don't track when I receive notices to update improvements, but I suspect that...
  6. I cannot change my download location in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot change my download location in the microsoft store: I am currently trying to install Ark to my D: drive because there is no more space on my C: drive. When I change the drive from the drop-down box it doesn't let me click install even though there are still 400 gigs left on the drive....
  7. I have directx 12 but my application requires directx 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have directx 12 but my application requires directx 11: Hi, i want to play fortnite on my pc. I have a ati graphics card and it is not letting play fortnite. My directx which is installed is directx 12 and it's feature levels go up to 10. Please someone help me. I have watched a lot of YouTube videos and the all say the same...
  8. MY COMPUTER CANNOT INSTALL APPLICATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY COMPUTER CANNOT INSTALL APPLICATION: my computer cannot install aplications. please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cannot-install-application/3aaf7191-c05b-463d-a373-ad679606a58d
  9. Microsoft Office Single Image 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Single Image 2010: I have a pop up that is trying to install the above. I cannot get rid of it and it even survives shut down. that process appears unable to close the app. Any suggestions?...
  10. I cannot locate Homegroup on my Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot locate Homegroup on my Windows 10 computer: When I go to the settings and then to Network/Internet, homegroup does not come up. Cannot find a way to make it work with other computers in my network....