Windows 10: An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account

Discus and support An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In Chrome, I imported the Xnotifier extension settings, launched my gmail account and got this message [img] It's possible the same thing happened... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kitpzyxmsir, Jun 9, 2020.

1. An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account

In Chrome, I imported the Xnotifier extension settings, launched my gmail account and got this message

An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account [​IMG]

It's possible the same thing happened using Firefox some time n the past, but I don't remember. It doesn't name the application.

Could it be the Xnotifier extension?

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Jun 9, 2020

2. Windows' request to access my Google Account

When does it request the access to Google account? Do you get this prompt anytime while you are working on the computer or during some particular operation?

E for Excel, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Ask for Permission - Google Chrome

Hi Julian,

The issue regarding the permission when you're trying to use the different browser is because of the settings on
    Family and Safety. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is already removed to the
    Family list. To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account

OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

Source: The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions - Office Blogs

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account

1. An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account - Similar Threads - application requesting permission

2. Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem: Windows wants to access your google account how to solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wants-to-access-your-google-account-how-to/1bd89d04-e52b-4ef5-98bd-6e1c2480108d
  3. Change Application And Game Request Access Notifications

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Application And Game Request Access Notifications: Hello, I installed the 'Family Safety' app on my iPhone to handle access requests from my son but I still receive the email notification for the same request. How can I set the notifications to only use the iPhone app and not continue to also send a request email? Thank...
  4. Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account

in Windows 10 Support
    Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account: I recently purchased a second hand refurbished Windows 10 Pro laptop. As Windows 7 support is ending, I've decided to put all of my music activities into one dedicated laptop. On this new laptop, I've had my .mp3 collection and the database program in use for a few weeks....
  5. Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access: When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't use google chrome already for 3 weeks. No one from my family active family characteristics... I use an child account, plz fix...
  6. Windows wants to access your Google Account - cannot get emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wants to access your Google Account - cannot get emails: Notice others having same problem. Continually coming up on my OUtlook. I click 'allow' and happens again. and again. And again. Making Outlook inoperable. Has anyone had this resolved (can't seem to find on the previous thread)....
  7. "Windows" access to my Gmail/Google accounts request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Windows" access to my Gmail/Google accounts request: Hi! I recently changed the password for my Google account. Since then I get continual messages that my Gmail account is out of date and needs to be fixed. When I click "fix" it says connecting to a service, and then I get a message allegedly from Windows wanting all kinds of...
  8. Windows wants to access your Google Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wants to access your Google Account: So i get this before i can access my email and there is no way to say no it just take me back and say i need to fix it? Any idea how to get pass it....
  9. Shared Drive: "Your user account doesn't have permission to access"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Drive: "Your user account doesn't have permission to access": My Windows 10 laptop has several shared drives (not folders). They are shared with Everyone, Full Control, Password-Protected sharing is off. I can't access them from my main PC, but I can access the Users\Public folder. Sharing settings below... 45176
  10. Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account

in Windows 10 News
    Now check which devices are accessing your Google Account: Google has rolled out a new security feature that lets you to view your account access history for the past 28 days, called Devices and Activity dashboard. Anyone with a Google account can access it here. As well as device information, the dashboard also shows the location...