Windows 10: An Asus App has a message every time I reboot the machine

Discus and support An Asus App has a message every time I reboot the machine in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I reboot the machine or shut down it and turn on, it shows a message that I need to wait. I have waited for a long time but nothing happen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by haunguyen.012, Jun 29, 2020.

1. An Asus App has a message every time I reboot the machine

Every time I reboot the machine or shut down it and turn on, it shows a message that I need to wait. I have waited for a long time but nothing happen.

Can someone help me? Thank you for your support!An Asus App has a message every time I reboot the machine [​IMG]

:)

haunguyen.012, Jun 29, 2020
  2. RY_123 Win User

Windows 10 machine creating restore points and rebooting every day

Unfortunately these suggestions didn't solve the problem. My machine is still creating restore points and rebooting every day.

Any other ideas?

RY_123, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Asus f550l aptio setup utility

Hi I have a Asus f550l and it has been stuck in the aptio setup utility thing and I have tried all the thing that people have suggested plz help. Every time I follow the steps it takes me to a page saying reboot and select proper boot device or insert
    boot media in selected boot device and press a key I dont know what to do plz help

RyderEarp-Jones, Jun 29, 2020
  4. EDB
    EdB Win User

An Asus App has a message every time I reboot the machine

Error logging in at every reboot - two machines now

Every time I start my computers, the first screen I see is the Windows login screen displaying my name and a message saying "User name or password is incorrect. Try again." See the first picture, below. This is automatic, I have no chance to enter anything before this screen appears.

Press Return and I get a screen with two options, the same one that had the error message above, and another showing my MSFT login eMail. See second picture, below.

What appears to be the default login, the one shown in pic 1 and the lower left of pic 2, never works. I never set it up and have no password for it. The only way I can log in is to wait for screen 2, then use my standard MSFT account eMail and password.

This began on my laptop and has now, mysteriously, spread to my desktop. Both are running Windows 10 Fall Creators update though the problem has been around for months.

Ideally, I'd either have NO login required, or at least have the systems default to my MSFT login ID/password and not go through two screens every time I want to sign on.

Any idea how I can get out of this?

Thanks,
    Ed B

An Asus App has a message every time I reboot the machine [​IMG]

Error screen 1.

An Asus App has a message every time I reboot the machine [​IMG]

Error screen 2.

Thema:

An Asus App has a message every time I reboot the machine

1. An Asus App has a message every time I reboot the machine - Similar Threads - Asus App has

2. Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I detected every time I restart my machine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I detected every time I restart my machine.: It's starting to get irritating. Can anyone help me get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/behaviorwin32coinmineri-detected-every-time-i/03ea16eb-8887-4b29-b424-706be077c554
  3. Every time i open window i get this message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i open window i get this message: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.22621.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  4. Every time i open window i get this message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i open window i get this message: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.22621.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  5. Bluetooth Speaker Turns On Every Time I Wake Up Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Turns On Every Time I Wake Up Machine: Hello!I have a Sony Bluetooth speaker paired with my computer. The issue is that I don't use it all the time and would rather have it not turn on by itself. I don't have the speaker selected as my audio output device when I close down the computer, so it's not the last used...
  6. Ethernet turns off every time i hibernate/reboot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet turns off every time i hibernate/reboot.: Hello, I have windows 10 and recently started using an Ethernet connection.I keep my cable plugged in, but everytime i hibernate or restart my PC, the ethernet is not detected.The only way to get the ethernet connection working again is to physically remove the cable and plug...
  7. Every time I reboot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I reboot...: Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this....
  8. Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.: When I get windows updates or have to reboot my pc it looks like my profile is reset. What I mean by this is that I start outlook and it asks me to re-enter my password considering that the remember password is check in the outlook configuration. Also same issue with one...
  9. every time I restart it has forgotten me

in Windows 10 Customization
    every time I restart it has forgotten me: The other day, my computer must have updated. When I opened it, all of my setting were gone, no wallpaper, no nothing. Like a new computer. I cannot find the photos app and the startup menu does not allow me click on the microsoft store. It just goes dark. I can't figure out...
  10. Error logging in at every reboot - two machines now

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Error logging in at every reboot - two machines now: Every time I start my computers, the first screen I see is the Windows login screen displaying my name and a message saying "User name or password is incorrect. Try again." See the first picture, below. This is automatic, I have no chance to enter anything before this screen...