Windows 10: An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed

Discus and support An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to download a document & the following message is now being displayed: "An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lisa -Budds Beach, Feb 15, 2021.

1. An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed

Hi,

I am trying to download a document & the following message is now being displayed:

"An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed"

I've never had an issue before until today, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Lisa -Budds Beach, Feb 15, 2021
  2. mobile1 Win User

Failed to load resource DLL?

What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean?

Why is my PC doing this?

An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed [​IMG]

mobile1, Feb 15, 2021
  3. RAsh_97 Win User
    Error : failed to load library XINPUT1_3.dll

Original title : failed to load library XINPUT1_3.dll error

I've tried reinstalling DirectX and replacing the dll file but nothing works

RAsh_97, Feb 15, 2021
  4. An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed

DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

When an application fails to load a DLL, Windows generates the following error: "DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found." The message would be so much more helpful if it named the DLL that could not be loaded.

Phillip M. Feldman, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed

1. An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed - Similar Threads - attempt delay load

2. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.: I'm trying to register a .dll file. I've put this file into windows\system32 folder and tried registering. It is a 64 bit so then I moved it to the windows\SysWOW64 folder and it still failed. I've ran it through an elevated command prompt as well. It still does not work....
  3. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.: I'm trying to register a .dll file. I've put this file into windows\system32 folder and tried registering. It is a 64 bit so then I moved it to the windows\SysWOW64 folder and it still failed. I've ran it through an elevated command prompt as well. It still does not work....
  4. Unable to load DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load DLL: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Windows 10 version 20H2. Ever since I constantly get this error message in the bottom right of my screen. Older posts on this say to download third-party software, which I hesitate to do. Isn't there a MICROSOFT fix??...
  5. Steam dll failed to load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steam dll failed to load: Hi, I have a problem with Steam that says after "extracting package" fatal error, failed to steamui.dll. I have tried many solutions, like updating all my drivers, system restoring, all commands for command prompt admin, deleting other files, contacting steam, restarting my...
  6. dll file unable to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll file unable to load: A couple of weeks ago, I upgraded Windows 10 to the latest version. Ever since then, I've been getting an error message: iaStorAFsServiceApi.dll file unable to load. HRESULT 0x8007007. I would get the message once or twice a day at first, but today I am getting it every 5...
  7. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: Last night i updated my windows to its latest version(Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903). But since then when ever i open file explorer i get an error popup.[ATTACH]...
  8. Failed to load DLL file on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Failed to load DLL file on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]On Windows startup if your system cannot or is unable to load a required dll file and you see a message – Failed to load DLL, then this post will help you. The error message could be: The dynamic library [...] This post Failed to load DLL file on Windows...
  9. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine, but I couldn't install...
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899