Windows 10: an automatic re-start

Discus and support an automatic re-start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I really would like an opinion on my BSOD faults each time I boot up I have an automatic re-start on a daily basis with a different reason ie Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by a05t, Dec 12, 2018.

1. a05t Win User

an automatic re-start

Hi I really would like an opinion on my BSOD faults each time I boot up I have an automatic re-start on a daily basis with a different reason ie

Not less or equal System Service Exception Memory Management Mode Exception Not Handled Invalid Push Fault In Non Paged Area Frustrating to say the least my OS is windows 10 any suggestions very welcome

:)

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 12, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile an automatic re-start :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Marco Gav Win User

an automatic re-start

Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service is unable to start automatically on boot?

Hi,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps that YanisLukes
    did to resolve the same issue.

To update your network adapter, you can follow these steps:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select
      it from the list of results.

• Expand the category where your device is located, then right-click on the name of your device, and select Update Driver Software.

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If updating the device driver doesn't work, we suggest that you reinstall the driver: 

• Open Device Manager.

• Right-click on the name of the device.

• Select Uninstall. 

• Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

If the issue still persists, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided here:
    How to Troubleshoot Internet Connection Sharing Problems.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

an automatic re-start

1. an automatic re-start - Similar Threads - automatic start

2. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  3. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  4. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start: I have 5 five programs that start automaticaly when I open Windos which makes my computer very slow. What can I do to stop them?Thank you beforehand,Anna...
  6. how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start

how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start: I have 5 five programs that start automaticaly when I open Windos which makes my computer very slow. What can I do to stop them?Thank you beforehand,Anna...
  7. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  8. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  9. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

10. The start menu is automatically closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The start menu is automatically closing: For the past day or so, every time I open start menu from the windows key and try to click on anything, it freezes and closes itself. Even when I leave it idle, it closes itself after 2-3 seconds automatically. Search is running fine but anything other than that is not. I am...