Windows 10: an email adress I had that doesn't exist anymore was added to my PC and now I can't remove it

Discus and support an email adress I had that doesn't exist anymore was added to my PC and now I can't remove it in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi Earlier yesterday I openend Windows 10 settings to check something when I saw that the active primary email on the device has changed from my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JohnDoe 55, Nov 26, 2020.

1. an email adress I had that doesn't exist anymore was added to my PC and now I can't remove it

Hi

Earlier yesterday I openend Windows 10 settings to check something when I saw that the active primary email on the device has changed from my normal email to an email adress I had like 5 years ago that has already been deleted and doesn't even exist anymore.

I'm in the account settings page under Email & accounts and click on the email to remove it but there's only a manage button and no remove button.

Please help if possible, I don't want this anymore. See pictures below

Also sorry if this is in the wrong section I didn't know which section to add this to

an email adress I had that doesn't exist anymore was added to my PC and now I can't remove it 479a103c-bda9-47f8-86ab-d699b484f192?upload=true.png

an email adress I had that doesn't exist anymore was added to my PC and now I can't remove it cfe045a1-edfd-4a82-9eb1-cdbf42ab18a5?upload=true.png

:)

JohnDoe 55, Nov 26, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

an email adress I had that doesn't exist anymore was added to my PC and now I can't remove it [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Nov 26, 2020
  4. an email adress I had that doesn't exist anymore was added to my PC and now I can't remove it

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

an email adress I had that doesn't exist anymore was added to my PC and now I can't remove it [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

an email adress I had that doesn't exist anymore was added to my PC and now I can't remove it

1. an email adress I had that doesn't exist anymore was added to my PC and now I can't remove it - Similar Threads - email adress doesn't

2. I changed my account email, and now I can't play

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I changed my account email, and now I can't play: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  3. I can't remove my university account that no longer exists.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't remove my university account that no longer exists.: Windows notification keeps popping up that one of my accounts requires attention. The problem is that the account no longer exists. It was a university e-mail account but because I haven't attended that school in years they closed it. I can't delete, managr or otherwise...
  4. adresse email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    adresse email: comment récupérer une adresse email mis par erreur sur un site domaine ré server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adresse-email/54b0f604-939f-4299-b053-4cf28ac78eec
  5. Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress?: For about 6 months i do not have access to my email adress that i've used to create Microsoft account. Is there any way for me to change that adress to one i'm using right now? That account has my OS linked to it and i cannot activate my OS without logging in to an account...
  6. can't get my emails anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't get my emails anymore: my email says out of date when i try to fix it nothing happens then i go to manage account to change password and it is not there so i can't change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-my-emails-anymore/c20111f7-65cc-454d-b5ad-d5698fa0b5af
  7. sign into this account on my PC, but it's trying/wanting: doesn't exist anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign into this account on my PC, but it's trying/wanting: doesn't exist anymore: I'm trying to sign into this account on my PC, but it's trying/wanting to sign into a account that doesn't exist anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do/0686fd9f-1c2f-407f-9d37-dfc1b3fc12b5
  8. i had a extra drive connect to my pc, i forgot the assigned drive letters, remove now but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i had a extra drive connect to my pc, i forgot the assigned drive letters, remove now but...: I need to find a delete old drive letter mappings I used at one time before upgrading my internal drive, I found one old mapping for a "h" drive all in registry, I have forgotten at least 2 other external drive mappings, I figured it might be in the log files but just don't...
  9. My screen resolution for my monitor doesn't exist anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen resolution for my monitor doesn't exist anymore: My screen resolution for my monitor doesn't exist anymore. this morning I turned my pc on and the resolution was different then I had last time. I looked at the resolution settings and it doesn't show the resolution that I had before (1440xSomething) and it doesn't tell me a...
  10. Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Doesn't Appear To Exist Anymore On My Laptop: A few weeks ago, I was looking in my Action Center, so I could turn on my Dell Latitude 3350's Bluetooth. After a thourough search, it now seems that Bluetooth and every item associated with it no longer exist on my laptop. Can anyone please help?...