Windows 10: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

Discus and support An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vladimir Glushkov, Apr 15, 2024.

1. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode

:)

Vladimir Glushkov, Apr 15, 2024

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Apr 15, 2024
  3. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Apr 15, 2024
  4. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

Desktop Icons

Hello,

Some configuration on your desktop settings must have been changed. To address your concern, follow the steps below:

• Right-click anywhere on your desktop > Click View.
    • Make sure there's a check mark beside Show desktop icons.
    • Check if the desktop icons are now appearing.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Regile Reb, Apr 15, 2024
Thema:

An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

1. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop... - Similar Threads - empty page icon

2. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  3. No icons appear on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No icons appear on desktop: Files don't appear on desktop but do in the desktop folder in the file explorer. The recycle bin icon turned into that gray rectangle at the top of the desktop that stretches the entire width of the screen. Icons don't appear in the desktop icon settings....
  4. No icons appear on desktop

No icons appear on desktop: Files don't appear on desktop but do in the desktop folder in the file explorer. The recycle bin icon turned into that gray rectangle at the top of the desktop that stretches the entire width of the screen. Icons don't appear in the desktop icon settings....
  5. setdesktopwallpaper instead of Set desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setdesktopwallpaper instead of Set desktop wallpaper: HI, why am i getting this?Is there a fix without editing regedit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setdesktopwallpaper-instead-of-set-desktop/abfd68d9-f81e-4d11-8f2f-bd1a737bfef7
  6. setdesktopwallpaper instead of Set desktop wallpaper

setdesktopwallpaper instead of Set desktop wallpaper: HI, why am i getting this?Is there a fix without editing regedit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setdesktopwallpaper-instead-of-set-desktop/abfd68d9-f81e-4d11-8f2f-bd1a737bfef7
  7. setdesktopwallpaper instead of Set desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Desktop icon appearance

Desktop icon appearance: When I moved my desktop icons across from my old to new computer both Acers and both using Windows 10 most of the icon tiles are now plain white and do not feature the distinctive site logo as was the case before.How can I restore?...
  9. Desktop wallpaper icon problem

Desktop wallpaper icon problem: [ATTACH] Every time when I shut down the laptop then every time desktop icon are unorganised but when I make it sort by name then it organized. I want to see organized my laptop all time. I want to solve this problem [IMG]...
  10. No icons appear on the desktop

No icons appear on the desktop: When I open Microsoft, the desktop is completely blank. None of the icons or shortcuts appear. When I try to add one, nothing shows up, but it is indicated that the shortcut already exists. How do I get my original desktop back?...