Windows 10: An endlessssssss... loop. We cannot sign you in your account.

Discus and support An endlessssssss... loop. We cannot sign you in your account. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi! I'm having a major problem with my Windows install. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account. I can enter my PIN on my own intro screen with my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MeanSpitfire, Mar 27, 2021.

1. An endlessssssss... loop. We cannot sign you in your account.

Hi!

I'm having a major problem with my Windows install. I can't sign in to my Microsoft account. I can enter my PIN on my own intro screen with my chosen picture, get the Welcome John screen, but then, I get the same error over and over again: "We can't sign you in to your account. ....this is usually fixed by signing out and then signing back in." So I do that and get to the same point again and again. An endlesssssssss loop in other words. So how can I actually sign in to my MS account???

There were 2 recent Windows upgrades; but I doubt that the last one would have been an issue since I was able to use my PC without any problem until last night when, after using it, I shut it down and a few minutes later, restarted it my PC. That's when the problem started and I simply can't get anything done. I enter my PIN, get the error, sign out as suggested, sign back in, and round and round we go!

So please advise.

Thanks, John Win10/64Pro

:)

MeanSpitfire, Mar 27, 2021
  2. cw84 Win User

Cannot sign in to Microsoft Account (Cortana) using Win10

I've just upgraded to Win10, and I am trying to sign into my Microsoft Account in order to use Cortana, however I am caught in a loop and it won't accept my credentials.

The credentials are definitely right, verified by accessing the Microsoft account via https://account.microsoft.com. Also, if I type my credentials incorrectly when trying to sign in on my PC I am told the credentials are wrong - therefore I can be certain that the authentication process is taking place.

Steps are as follows:

• Start
    • Type "Your Account"
    • Enter
    • Scroll down on the Setting window
    • "Add a Microsoft account"
    • Enter email and password (for Microsoft account)
    • Sign in

Nothing happens. I am returned to the previous screen and not logged in.

The same is true when I place my cursor in the bottom left hand corner search bar. I am asked to sign in to be able to use Cortana, the dialogues about getting you to sign in just go round in a loop after I've entered my credentials.

3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. An endlessssssss... loop. We cannot sign you in your account. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Mar 27, 2021
  4. An endlessssssss... loop. We cannot sign you in your account.

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

An endlessssssss... loop. We cannot sign you in your account.

1. An endlessssssss... loop. We cannot sign you in your account. - Similar Threads - endlessssssss loop cannot

2. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  3. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  4. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  6. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  7. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. ‘we can not sign you into your account’ error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ‘we can not sign you into your account’ error: It happened after Windows update. The next morning, when I turned on my HP laptop, I saw a "we cannot sign you into your account anything you have may be lost" error. I rebooted and found that everything on the desktop changed colors and sizes. The File Explorer was empty but...
  9. Receiving we cannot sign you into your account error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Receiving we cannot sign you into your account error: Please Read Okay so I have had this laptop for a few years and for a while I have had an issue where my WIFI would cut out regularly for no reason. However two days ago I did an HP update and the next day when I turned on my laptop a bunch of error messages popped saying "we...
  10. We can't sign you into your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    We can't sign you into your account: This is a bummer! Or, I am a bummer. I staarted up the Admin account, and it wouldn't sign in. Then, I guess because of the changes I made in the registry, I can't sign in to my normal account. The name is there, the pin is accepted. But rather than saying "Welcome", I'm...