Windows 10: An error has been reported in the Windows 10 1909 store download program

Discus and support An error has been reported in the Windows 10 1909 store download program in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; An error has been reported in the Windows 10 1909 store download program,Downloading any program will bring up: Code: 0x80073CFE.I have tried to update... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ndyA1, Mar 13, 2020.

1. ndyA1 Win User

An error has been reported in the Windows 10 1909 store download program

An error has been reported in the Windows 10 1909 store download program,Downloading any program will bring up: Code: 0x80073CFE.I have tried to update my computer to the latest version, changed the DNS, made Msconfig, SFC, set up a test account, or the same, is there any other way to help? An error has been reported in the Windows 10 1909 store download program 9376e6be-f392-4b51-a3a2-1532f7351561?upload=true.png

:)

ndyA1, Mar 13, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Mar 13, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 13, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      An error has been reported in the Windows 10 1909 store download program [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. An error has been reported in the Windows 10 1909 store download program - Similar Threads - error has been

2. I am getting an error that this site has been reported as unsafe. :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting an error that this site has been reported as unsafe. :: My verified-referrals.com website is constantly giving the error "This site has been reported as unsafe" even though it has not been more than 1 week since it was established. I've searched many methods including virus scanning and I'm greeted with a red screen even though I...
  3. I am getting an error that this site has been reported as unsafe. :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting an error that this site has been reported as unsafe. :: My verified-referrals.com website is constantly giving the error "This site has been reported as unsafe" even though it has not been more than 1 week since it was established. I've searched many methods including virus scanning and I'm greeted with a red screen even though I...
  4. I am getting an error that this site has been reported as unsafe. :

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My Microsoft Store Account Download History For Windows 10 has been Wiped

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store Account Download History For Windows 10 has been Wiped: All of my previously purchased and downloaded content has dissapeared! I have tried everything to restore it. I have reset the Microsoft Store, uninstalled and redownloaded the Microsoft Store app, reinstalled Windows 10 from scratch deleting all partitions and auto created a...
  6. Has Windows 10 been downloaded yet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has Windows 10 been downloaded yet?: Hello I want to build me a oh together I have there then already Windows 10 on it when I still start or how must I download Windows Ist das Windows 10 schon runter geladen?
  7. A Program in Windows 10 has been blocked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A Program in Windows 10 has been blocked: Hello, I have a program "MYOB". Up until recently, things were working fine. But yesterday, when trying to open the app, a Red UAC window shows up saying the app is blocked by an administrator for your own security and to contact the admin. I can open the app via CMD...
  8. Store download saying 'Error', resetting to 0GB on retry but storage has been used

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store download saying 'Error', resetting to 0GB on retry but storage has been used: I bought Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition today on the Microsoft Store and began downloading it error. Earlier, it kept getting to about 3-5 GB and then it said 'Error', so I restarted the download which put it back to the place it was left on. Recently, after a steady...
  9. Why can't I install a program which has been downloaded?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I install a program which has been downloaded?: I have downloaded a tax program and installed it. However, it does not run and does not appear in my control panel as being installed. It does appear in my download file. I get a message that I do not have the proper permissions to install the program although I am the...
  10. Google Input program has been barred in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Input program has been barred in Windows 10?: Google Input program (desktop version 2.7 & alike) has been barred in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/google-input-program-has-been-barred-in-windows-10/db1fb5e4-befc-4534-afda-c806b629b9c2