Windows 10: An error has occured message

Discus and support An error has occured message in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why do I get an error message on Craigslist when I click on the reply to show the phone numbers? It just started doing this . I can use Google Crome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GRT#1, May 14, 2019.

1. GRT#1 Win User

An error has occured message

Why do I get an error message on Craigslist when I click on the reply to show the phone numbers? It just started doing this . I can use Google Crome and it will show the phone numbers.

:)

GRT#1, May 14, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 14, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, May 14, 2019
  4. u2konline Win User

"A Disk Read Error Occurred"

I tried to install windows 2000, and after i do a format, and after it copies the files, it says the computer must be restarted, but after it restarts, i get a message that says:

"A Disk Read Error Occurred"

Do i have to hit f6 and install something?
    i do have SATA.

u2konline, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. An error has occured message - Similar Threads - error has occured

2. A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A FATAL HARDWARE ERROR HAS OCCURED: Hi i have received the following message in my System area of Microsoft Event Viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-fatal-hardware-error-has-occured/40b9d200-855e-44c2-b8cd-3965b30d37d5
  3. A corrected hardware error has occurred.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A corrected hardware error has occurred.: I keep receiving this warning in the log. Is it normal and how to resolve it?Please help.xml view- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger" Guid="{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}" />...
  4. Windows 10 "A Disk read error has occured" Message

Windows 10 "A Disk read error has occured" Message: Hi, I dropped my windows 10 laptop accidentally on carpet and when I picked it up, the screen froze and I shut it down. I did not check on the laptop for a few days but when I turned it on, it showed the manufacturers logo then said "A disk read error has occurred, press...
  5. Craigslist - error has occurred

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Craigslist - error has occurred: Please help me. An error has occurred when applying for job. Please call or text me at 626 407-8027 or *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/craigslist-error-has-occurred/b1c0d81c-722f-4f31-805e-2f54aa6cc877
  6. An internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An internal error has occurred: When I use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to my server, it usually connects just fine. But sometimes I get the error: "An internal error has occurred." I keep trying (like 20 times) and I keep getting the error. So I change the Display configuration (that is, the size...
  7. An unexpected error has occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An unexpected error has occurred: When I go through my email, there is one email that keeps giving that message. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? The rest of the email opens just fine...
  8. An internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Support
    An internal error has occurred: When I use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to my server, it usually connects just fine. But sometimes I get the error: "An internal error has occurred." I keep trying (like 20 times) and I keep getting the error. So I change the Display configuration (that is, the size...
  9. A corrected hardware error has occurred

A corrected hardware error has occurred: Just viewed Event Viewer and I'm totally shocked to see this error having notable entries in the event viewer every second.Its mentioned PCI Express Root Port Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express. Primary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x5 Secondary Bus:Device:Function:...
  10. A Server Error Has Occured

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Server Error Has Occured: Good day Hope this receives you well. One of my client is having issues with her windows sign-in option, when trying to connect her organization account, It gives an error saying that "A Server Error Has Occurred" and when you try to sign in again it says that the account...