Windows 10: An Error is preventing my Office 365 applications from working

Discus and support An Error is preventing my Office 365 applications from working in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have opened Excel & Publisher, both open fine and then a few seconds later the error message pops up "We are sorry but Excel has run into an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KaraPirere, Sep 14, 2019.

1. An Error is preventing my Office 365 applications from working

I have opened Excel & Publisher, both open fine and then a few seconds later the error message pops up "We are sorry but Excel has run into an error preventing it from working properly".

I have followed the Options of repair, repair online, uninstall, re-install and restarted the computer, used Microsoft assistance help and tried to follow other community suggestions... multiple times! The same error message continues to pop up! Very frustrating, please help

:)

KaraPirere, Sep 14, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 14, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    office 365 : Project application not working

Hi Manikanta, that looks like your Office 365 installation is somehow corrupt, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Sep 14, 2019
  4. An Error is preventing my Office 365 applications from working

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

An Error is preventing my Office 365 applications from working

1. An Error is preventing my Office 365 applications from working - Similar Threads - Error preventing Office

2. Office 365 Punctuation not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Punctuation not working: --- Computer Information --- Model: Dell OptiPlex 5080 Current OS: Windows 10 22H2 --- Issue --- I have a user who is having an issue with his dictation function in Outlook and Word. When he says "comma", the software transcribes the word "comma" instead of inserting the...
  3. Error 30175-45 installing office from office 365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 30175-45 installing office from office 365: I get above error from Officesetup exe and have tried sfc,regestry edit,check if uninstalled in control panel. What should I do? submitted by /u/DankeMemeses [link] [comments]...
  4. Office 365 for home error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 365 for home error: I have bought a laptop with Windows 10 in March 2019 and it came with an Office 365 for home package (that is, basic features of Word, Excel and PowerPoint). It was working fine until now but suddenly this morning I got an Unlicensed Product error. When checking my Microsoft...
  5. Office 365 Applications unable to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 365 Applications unable to open: "This service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it." This is the error message I get when trying to open any office 365 applications. I'm not really sure when this actually happened, because I have not...
  6. Office 365 Applications unable to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 365 Applications unable to open: "This service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it." This is the error message I get when trying to open any office 365 applications. I'm not really sure when this actually happened, because I have not...
  7. Office 365 error 0xc004f013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 error 0xc004f013: Tried reinstalling lots of time, cleaning registry and so on. Trying to install Office 365 and i keep getting this error 0xc004f013 Can anyone tell me how i can fix this? 124743
  8. office 365 : Project application not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    office 365 : Project application not working: the ordinal 5207 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\root\office16\winproj.exe...
  9. Office 365 error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 error: Hi all I am working on a laptop for my friend he had both 2013 and office 365 it was causing major issues, now when I try to install office 365 I get error 0-1012(0) I’ve tried everything and spent an hr with Microsoft support who tried everything I tried then said they...
  10. Unifying Data Loss Prevention in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Unifying Data Loss Prevention in Office 365: All organizations, regardless of size and industry, have data that they consider sensitive. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is an important capability for protecting this information from getting into the wrong hands. We are always looking to enhance the DLP solution in Office 365...