Windows 10: An error keeps showing up when i try to install Unity Hub: "The item "Unity Hub.exe" that...

Discus and support An error keeps showing up when i try to install Unity Hub: "The item "Unity Hub.exe" that... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I try to access this shortcut it says an error. I have downloaded and uninstalled a lot of times but that doesnt seem to work. Googling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbdullahAlganas, Jul 20, 2020.

1. An error keeps showing up when i try to install Unity Hub: "The item "Unity Hub.exe" that...

Every time I try to access this shortcut it says an error. I have downloaded and uninstalled a lot of times but that doesnt seem to work. Googling the problem is also useless since it is a long error and it does not have an error code.

:)

AbdullahAlganas, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Martmcd Win User
    unity web player

yes, it is safe to uninstall.

it is old and is no longer supported by unity (which might be why there are only out-dated answers)

go to settings -> apps -> Apps & Features

locate Unity Web Player in the list of apps

click on it then click the Uninstall button

Martmcd, Jul 20, 2020
  4. zakkos Win User

An error keeps showing up when i try to install Unity Hub: "The item "Unity Hub.exe" that...

unity content & javascript

i keep getting the following error message when trying to login at
    <
    Link removed by VM >

IE 11 - An error occurred running the unity content on this page. See your browser Java Script console for more info. The error was: Unable to get property '0' or undefined null reference

Chrome - An embedded page at duqmaosl5kvjh.cloudfront.net says, An error occurred running the unity content on this page. See your browser Java Script console for more info. The error was: Uncaught Security Error: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property
    from 'Window': Access is denied for this document.

i just done a factory reset & ran sfc/ scannow, there are no corrupted files yet the issue is still present

zakkos, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

An error keeps showing up when i try to install Unity Hub: "The item "Unity Hub.exe" that...

1. An error keeps showing up when i try to install Unity Hub: "The item "Unity Hub.exe" that... - Similar Threads - error keeps showing

2. an error keeps showing up when i try to install unity hub: "the item "unity hub.exe" that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an error keeps showing up when i try to install unity hub: "the item "unity hub.exe" that...: i dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-keeps-showing-up-when-i-try-to-install/61624507-8787-45e2-9f49-20e037e49b65
  3. an error keeps showing up when i try to install unity hub: "the item "unity hub.exe" that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    an error keeps showing up when i try to install unity hub: "the item "unity hub.exe" that...: i dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-keeps-showing-up-when-i-try-to-install/61624507-8787-45e2-9f49-20e037e49b65
  4. There was a javascript error whenever I tried to open my Unity Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a javascript error whenever I tried to open my Unity Hub: Hi everyone,I want to inform that i had tried everything to solve this error Please help me to solve this errorThank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-javascript-error-whenever-i-tried-to/091621df-b0a9-4059-81e7-86eb44e2ead8
  5. There was a javascript error whenever I tried to open my Unity Hub

There was a javascript error whenever I tried to open my Unity Hub: Hi everyone,I want to inform that i had tried everything to solve this error Please help me to solve this errorThank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-javascript-error-whenever-i-tried-to/091621df-b0a9-4059-81e7-86eb44e2ead8
  6. How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode: Help everytime I try play an Unity game I download I kept go to window bar mode and I cant do anything to itAt first it run perfectly fine for minute then suddenly gone into this please help I just want to enjoy some game...
  7. How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode

How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode: Help everytime I try play an Unity game I download I kept go to window bar mode and I cant do anything to itAt first it run perfectly fine for minute then suddenly gone into this please help I just want to enjoy some game...
  8. How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD when playing unity games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing unity games: I keep having windows crash whenever I play games that run of unity.Hearthstone mostly.I have ran memtest, stress tests, updated drivers, done a fresh install.PC only crashes on unity games I can have non unity games run for hours no crashes.This is the last mini dump...
  10. Unity content error

Unity content error: Hi, Recently I've been playing some online poker through IOS browser (firefox) and now whenever I try to connect I get the following message. An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem we recommend installing the unity hub