Windows 10: An Error occured in the script on this page

Discus and support An Error occured in the script on this page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why? 130902 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vett, Apr 16, 2019.

1. vett Win User

An Error occured in the script on this page

An Error occured in the script on this page [​IMG]
    today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why?

:)

2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 1, 2019
  3. An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

HI

I have IE11 and I keep getting the error box An error has occurred with the script on this page"
    "Do you want to continue...."

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Oct 1, 2019
  4. An Error occured in the script on this page

PurePlay "poker game" popup (script error)"An error has occurred in the script on this page".

Original Title: PurePlay "poker game" popup (script error)

PurePlay (poker game). I keep trying to stop this popup but it won't go away. It reads:

PurePlay

An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line: 0

Char: 0

Error: Script error

Code: 0

URL:

Do you want to continue inscripts on this page?

YES NO

Any ideas?

[Moved from Virus and Malware]

RockyCapuano, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

An Error occured in the script on this page

1. An Error occured in the script on this page - Similar Threads - Error occured script

2. Script errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script errors: Error with Scripts An error has occurred on the script on this page Line13 Char 15 Expected ‘[‘ Code 0 URL blob E962B728-R6D4-1EDC-A8EC-148ED40DEFA8 I had to click 9 times to clear similar messages. How do I stop it occurring?...
  3. Script Error

Script Error: Every time I log in I get this error. Line: 1 Char: 69 Error: Invalid root in registry key "HKCU\software\wtjtpfxo\foogfjh". Code: 0 URL: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error/01112f2b-9396-4e19-8a53-370c1162ee97
  4. script errors

script errors: How do I get rid of script error messages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-errors/125d5547-68f8-4e10-8c2e-476b74b03c82
  5. Error occured

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error occured: i can't sign in to my account ! it says "something went wrong" and i tried to sign in from a different browser but an error 401 occured I need help as soon as possible! how can i sign in again?...
  6. Script error

Script error: How do I remove script error problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error/d2acbb87-270b-4da6-af96-4fd5d245072b
  7. SCRIPT error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SCRIPT error: What if the script error isn't on my end, what if its on the end of the website I'm trying to work with. I'm on Brisksale, trying to upload listings to their site. Half the time it wont upload the photo. The rest of the time, I manage to get all the way to the preview of the...
  8. An error occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred: When I click on New anywhere I get Microsoft middle of screen change from different languages then "An error occurred" message. What can I do to fix this/ I have completed all updates, still have issues?...
  9. An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

in Browsers and Email
    An error has occurred with the script on this page problem: HI I have IE11 and I keep getting the error box An error has occurred with the script on this page" "Do you want to continue...." How do I fix this? Thanks Daniel 76447
  10. Scripting Errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scripting Errors: I had this problem a few months ago and it went away by itself. I tried This morning some restarts and also the tools. internet ops, advanced with boxes checked. It seems to appear more when I go to a newspaper site, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post. Any...