Windows 10: An Error occured in the script on this page

Discus and support An Error occured in the script on this page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why? 130902 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vett, Apr 16, 2019.

1. vett Win User

An Error occured in the script on this page

An Error occured in the script on this page [​IMG]
    today I keep getting this no matter where I go, why?

:)

2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 1, 2019
  3. An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

HI

I have IE11 and I keep getting the error box An error has occurred with the script on this page"
    "Do you want to continue...."

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Oct 1, 2019
  4. An Error occured in the script on this page

PurePlay "poker game" popup (script error)"An error has occurred in the script on this page".

Original Title: PurePlay "poker game" popup (script error)

PurePlay (poker game). I keep trying to stop this popup but it won't go away. It reads:

PurePlay

An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line: 0

Char: 0

Error: Script error

Code: 0

URL:

Do you want to continue inscripts on this page?

YES NO

Any ideas?

[Moved from Virus and Malware]

RockyCapuano, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

An Error occured in the script on this page

1. An Error occured in the script on this page - Similar Threads - Error occured script

2. A Java Script Error Occurred in the Main Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Java Script Error Occurred in the Main Process: I recently installed a Western Digital My Home Drive. Every time I reboot, I get an error that reads A Java Script Error Occurred in the Main Process. I spoke to them twice and they said it's a Windows error. I uninstalled the software and re-installed, and everything works...
  3. A Java Script Error Occurred in the Main Process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Java Script Error Occurred in the Main Process: I recently installed a Western Digital My Home Drive. Every time I reboot, I get an error that reads A Java Script Error Occurred in the Main Process. I spoke to them twice and they said it's a Windows error. I uninstalled the software and re-installed, and everything works...
  4. A Java Script Error Occurred in the Main Process

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. A Java Script error has occured in the Main process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Java Script error has occured in the Main process: Hallo!Wir haben uns das Microsoft Surface Go 3 mit Windows 11 gekauft. Das Teams war sofort eingerichtet und hat super funktioniert. Nach dem Einspielen neuer Windows Updates lässt sich Teams nicht mehr öffnen und wir erhalten folgende Fehlermeldung. Auch ein Löschen und eine...
  6. A Java Script error has occured in the Main process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Java Script error has occured in the Main process: Hallo!Wir haben uns das Microsoft Surface Go 3 mit Windows 11 gekauft. Das Teams war sofort eingerichtet und hat super funktioniert. Nach dem Einspielen neuer Windows Updates lässt sich Teams nicht mehr öffnen und wir erhalten folgende Fehlermeldung. Auch ein Löschen und eine...
  7. Script Error: An error has occured in the script on this page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script Error: An error has occured in the script on this page: Good Day to all I want to address that I have been greeted with my laptop with this Error Script Error An Error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 6 Char:2 Error: Unable to get properly 'modelNum' of undefined or null reference Code: 0 URL:...
  8. java script error occurred in the main process Open

in Windows 10 Customization
    java script error occurred in the main process Open: help! im downloading the Onvue app i need for my test on Personvue and it giving me this kind of error https://prnt.sc/tiefba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-script-error-occurred-in-the-main-process/5f297e93-1cd8-471d-9768-5d6218ddc6fd
  9. A Java Script error occured in the main process

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Java Script error occured in the main process: I get an error message when I open the computer. A Java Script error occured in the main process. F-Secure asks you to allow Chrome browser add-on? I have a Chrome browser as the main browser. And the operating system is Windows 10. I'm asking for help step-by-step? Thanks...
  10. An error has occurred with the script on this page problem

in Browsers and Email
    An error has occurred with the script on this page problem: HI I have IE11 and I keep getting the error box An error has occurred with the script on this page" "Do you want to continue...." How do I fix this? Thanks Daniel 76447