Windows 10: An error occured while ejecting

Discus and support An error occured while ejecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get "An error occurred while ejecting "" when trying to remove a SD card from my card reader. I can remove the card but and insert another card and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnnyJohnson2, Oct 14, 2018.

1. An error occured while ejecting

I get "An error occurred while ejecting "" when trying to remove a SD card from my card reader. I can remove the card but and insert another card and it still has the card that was ejected listed as the device and cannot access any info on the newly inserted card. How can I fix this issue? I even bought a new reader and the same error occurs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

JohnnyJohnson2, Oct 14, 2018

2. How do you fix---An error has occured while ejecting 'DVD RW Drive

Hi,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the issue you have with the error while ejecting 'DVD RW Drive'.

Please answer the following for us to assist you further:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • How are you trying to eject the CD?
    • Do you have any pending updates?

I would suggest you the methods below and check.

Method 1: Run Hardware Troubleshooter

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

To do so, open Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Configure a device.

The Hardware Troubleshooter will open. You can set it to fix the detected problems automatically or select and opt to fix only the one’s you want.

Click on Next to run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Once the scan is completed, it will present you with a report.

Choose the ones you want to fix and click on Next.

If the issue persist, follow method 2.

Method 2: Bad eject button.

• Press Windows + E on the keyboard

• Right-click the disc drive icon and choose the option to
      eject.
    If this ejects your CD-ROM drive tray, the button on the disc drive is defective, and it is recommended that the drive be replaced, If not follow method 3.

Method 3: Update the drivers.

I would suggest you to update the DVD/CD-ROM drivers and check:

Steps:

• Press Start, click on Control Panel
    • Select Device Manager.

Double click on DVD/CD-ROM drives.
    • Right click on the device and click
      Update Driver Software
    • Select search automatically for updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer.

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    my CD-ROM drive ejects any disc i try running

Hi Mark,

Kindly provide us with the following information so we could further assess the possible cause of the issue:

• When did this issue started to occur?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you getting any error message before or after the CD gets ejected?
    Please advise so we could provide further assistance.

Mark Isi, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Mark Isi Win User

An error occured while ejecting

Missing Eject in "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" List

Hi Tze Lin Wong,

The configuration to this can be found under settings. To enable this feature follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
    • Under Notification Area, choose
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Scroll to Windows Explorer: Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media
      and turn it on.

If this doesn't work, I suggest that you check with your USB drive manufacturer for new drivers or other updates.

All the best.

Mark Isi, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

An error occured while ejecting

1. An error occured while ejecting - Similar Threads - error occured while

2. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.: I'm trying to troubleshoot my network adapter/driver with the troubleshooter from the control panel. However, when I click "Diagnose", the trouble shooter says:An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError Code: 0x80004005Source:...
  3. An error occurred while troubleshooting audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occurred while troubleshooting audio: I have a new computer and the sound is not working. I ran the troubleshooter and got error: an error occured while troubleshooting. A problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting. Error code 0x80070054. I ran services.msc and confirmed that cryptographic services is...
  4. Screen Message: An error occurred while ejecting (A USB adapter)

Screen Message: An error occurred while ejecting (A USB adapter): Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.985) Help -P-L-E-A-S-E- I use a MicroSD card (32GB) in a USB adapter to view details from my DashCam in my car. Recently my Desktop PC has been giving me an error message when I have ejected the adapter and MicroSD. The message...
  5. Error occurred while starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error occurred while starting: One of my games is not working anymore, It's been one week since the first time. A message pops up and says:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-occurred-while-starting/29f202d2-3c30-40e1-98f1-1d3fcaf67e98
  6. Error Occured While reconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Occured While reconnecting: Hi All I hope some can help me with this, please? Now when I try to connect the Shared file on the PC Windows 120 64 bit I am getting "Error Occurred while reconnecting to: Drive letter\ then the path. Microsoft Windows network: This account is currently disabled. This...
  7. An error occurred while ejecting 'Removeable Disk E'

An error occurred while ejecting 'Removeable Disk E': I have an HP Pavilion dv7 and my optical disk DVD drive will no longer eject when I select the 'eject' function from the pop-up menu. When I select 'eject', I get the error message listed in the subject line. I've uninstalled the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers and the DVD device...
  8. An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you try to eject a CD or DVD you see a message – An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive, then this post offers some suggestions that may help you resolve the problem. It mainly happens due to [...] This post An error occurred while ejecting DVD...
  9. An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting: I can't use trou[ATTACH]bleshoot windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-troubleshooting/1e0e7f64-ef30-4473-9df8-a575cca32222
  10. internal error occurred while mstsc

in Windows 10 Customization
    internal error occurred while mstsc: [ATTACH]Hi team, one of my colleagues is having some issue while mstsc her machine in the office. It just disconnects the remote session and says "Internal error occurred". I have changed its IP, Port, updated windows. Then we have to reboot this machine again or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an error occurred while ejecting dvd drive windows 10

2. an error occurred while ejecting

3. windows 10 an error occurred while ejecting

4. AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE EJECTING DVD RW DRIVE,
  5. an error occured while ejecting,
  6. an error occurred when ejecting disc,
  7. an error has occurred while ejecting,
  8. m icrosoft windows an error occurred while ejecting Drive D,
  9. windows 10 error occures while ejecting dvd,
  10. an error occurred while ejecting dvd drive,
  11. error occurred while ejecting disk win 10,