Windows 10: an error occured while troubleshooting,a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting

Discus and support an error occured while troubleshooting,a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; an error occurred while troubleshooting,a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting,error code 0x800B0003,please help me to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by anikabushra, Dec 25, 2020.

1. an error occured while troubleshooting,a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting

an error occurred while troubleshooting,a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting,error code 0x800B0003,please help me to fix it

:)

anikabushra, Dec 25, 2020

2. A problem is preventing troubleshooting

ERROR CODE: 0x80070490 - HOW TO SOLVE THIS.

Unable to troubleshoot. Getting msg : A problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting.

MOHAMMEDABDULKHADER, Dec 25, 2020
  3. troubleshooting windows update error occurred while troubleshooting

An error occurred while I was troubleshooting windows update I was having problems with Task Host Window preventing windows shut down

LindaHoroschak, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

an error occured while troubleshooting,a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting

A problem is preventing troubleshooting

Hi Mohammed,

For us to isolate the issue about the error 0x80070490 that you have on your computer, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What task are you trying to perform when you encounter the error message?
    • What basic troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Is it possible for you to send us screenshots?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

an error occured while troubleshooting,a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting

1. an error occured while troubleshooting,a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting - Similar Threads - error occured while

2. An error occurred while troubleshooting: a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error occurred while troubleshooting: a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from...: I'm trying to clean reinstall AMD chipset drivers and I can't open this troubleshooter.Windows was repaired with the freshly-created media USB-drive;Tried DISM and sfc;Tried to scan disk C;Local Group policies are fine;TEMP folder path is fine....
  3. An error occurred while troubleshooting: a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error occurred while troubleshooting: a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from...: I'm trying to clean reinstall AMD chipset drivers and I can't open this troubleshooter.Windows was repaired with the freshly-created media USB-drive;Tried DISM and sfc;Tried to scan disk C;Local Group policies are fine;TEMP folder path is fine....
  4. An error occurred while troubleshooting: a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.: I'm trying to troubleshoot my network adapter/driver with the troubleshooter from the control panel. However, when I click "Diagnose", the trouble shooter says:An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError Code: 0x80004005Source:...
  6. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.: I'm trying to troubleshoot my network adapter/driver with the troubleshooter from the control panel. However, when I click "Diagnose", the trouble shooter says:An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError Code: 0x80004005Source:...
  7. An error occurred while troubleshooting audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occurred while troubleshooting audio: I have a new computer and the sound is not working. I ran the troubleshooter and got error: an error occured while troubleshooting. A problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting. Error code 0x80070054. I ran services.msc and confirmed that cryptographic services is...
  8. troubleshooting windows update error occurred while troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    troubleshooting windows update error occurred while troubleshooting: An error occurred while I was troubleshooting windows update I was having problems with Task Host Window preventing windows shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-windows-update-error-occurred/0f5454d8-ebf9-484e-8e5c-da387ee1ca7f
  9. A Problem is preventing Troubleshooter from starting . . .

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Problem is preventing Troubleshooter from starting . . .: Yesterday I got an abrupt warning that my network troubleshooter was being prevented from running. Further investigation revealed the suggestion that my network administrator had blocked its use. When I logged into my MS account I was given a new option of my Personal Account...
  10. An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting: I can't use trou[ATTACH]bleshoot windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-troubleshooting/1e0e7f64-ef30-4473-9df8-a575cca32222