Windows 10: An error occurred during port configuration on Windows 11/10

Discus and support An error occurred during port configuration on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some users while trying to configure the printer port on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC may encounter the error message An error occurred... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 18, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

An error occurred during port configuration on Windows 11/10

An error occurred during port configuration on Windows 11/10 An-error-occurred-during-port-configuration.jpg
    Some users while trying to configure the printer port on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC may encounter the error message An error occurred during port configuration. In this post, we offer the most suitable solutions you can try to successfully resolve this issue. When you encounter this issue, you’ll receive the following error […]

This article An error occurred during port configuration on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 18, 2021

2. Cannot configure printer port in Windows 10 Home- receive error: "An error occurred during port configuration. This operation is not supported"

Cannot configure printer port in Windows 10 Home- receive error: "An error occurred during port configuration. This operation is not supported"

HelenaBonaparte1, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Cannot configure printer port in Windows 10 Home- receive error: "An error occurred during port configuration. This operation is not supported"

Hi. Thanks for your reply, however it is at the point when I select 'Configure Port' that I get the error is not supported.message: An error occurred during port configuration. This operation is not supported.

TracyOffice, Jul 18, 2021
  4. mrtorch Win User

Cannot configure printer port in Windows 10 Home- receive error: "An error occurred during port configuration. This operation is not supported"

Chalk me up as another connection issue

Running Windows 10. Let's put a little twist into the situation. Retrofitted my 25 year old LaserJet 4 Plus printer with a SCSI to USB cable. It worked like a brand new printer until recently. Tried a USB port, TCP/IP port, tried all of them. Printer works
    from local Desktop, but not from other desktop on same network. Getting same response as the rest, "An error occurred during port configuration. This operation is not supported" Doesn't this suggest it is the operating system and not the equipment?

mrtorch, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

1. An error occurred during port configuration on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - error occurred during

2. An error occurred during authentication iCloud error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    An error occurred during authentication iCloud error in Windows 11/10: [IMG]With iCloud, Apple users can sync their devices across data even with Windows computers. However, while connecting iCloud with Windows, many users encountered— An error occurred during authentication in iCloud on Windows 11/10. As a result, they cannot log in to their...
  3. error occurred during authentication installing ecloud on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error occurred during authentication installing ecloud on windows 11: icloud was working until bios update was done. after reinstalling icloud receiving authentication error, please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-occurred-during-authentication-installing/4f23ce36-f4c3-4116-ba1f-c163b44fb65d
  4. error occurred during authentication installing ecloud on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error occurred during authentication installing ecloud on windows 11: icloud was working until bios update was done. after reinstalling icloud receiving authentication error, please try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-occurred-during-authentication-installing/4f23ce36-f4c3-4116-ba1f-c163b44fb65d
  5. An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft...: I wanted to install Gamez For Windows - Live Redistrbble, but during installation it gives me the following error: An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft...
  6. Error 1603: A fatal error occurred during installation

in Windows 10 News
    Error 1603: A fatal error occurred during installation: [ATTACH]If when you try to install a Windows Installer (MSI) package, and you receive […] This article Error 1603: A fatal error occurred during installation first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Error "An Error Occured During This Operation" When Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error "An Error Occured During This Operation" When Printing: This error only seems to produce itself in instance where the Windows 10 based contextual print menu is needed. This does not occur for instance when printing via Chrome or even Printing a test page from settings as this window is now required in those contexts. This is...
  8. An error occured during the installation of assembly__...

in Windows 10 Customization
    An error occured during the installation of assembly__...: Hello, I'm coming to you for help today because I have a problem. I want to install the game for Windows Live and Visual C ++ 2008 redistributable but I have the error "An error occurred while installing assembly__" Microsoft.VC90.CRT, version = "9.0.21022.8", publickeyToken...
  9. Boot Configuration Error During Windows 10 Install

Boot Configuration Error During Windows 10 Install: I recently updated my HP Compaq Pro 6200 to the Fall Creators Update. After the update, it seemed to lag and video playback was glitchy/dropping frames. I tried to revert back to the previous build, but it encountered an error in the process and made the system unbootable....
  10. Error installing Windows 10 occuring during second boot phase

Error installing Windows 10 occuring during second boot phase: I have windows 7 currently, legitimate version. When microsoft had this free windows 10 I installed it once but downgraded back after a week. Now I wanted to go back so i downloaded the media creation tool and started installing. after the restart and the whole "Installing...