Windows 10: An Error occurred running the Unity Content

Discus and support An Error occurred running the Unity Content in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok so i play a few online games but now when i try to load a game website i get this error (An Error occurred running the Unity Content its happen when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sam02, Nov 29, 2019.

1. sam02 Win User

An Error occurred running the Unity Content

Ok so i play a few online games but now when i try to load a game website i get this error (An Error occurred running the Unity Content its happen when i run edge or chrome but it does not happen if i use firefox that one works ok, it also works on all browsers if i stop Kaspersky

See screenshot for full details
    An Error occurred running the Unity Content [​IMG]

I am running windows 10 pro version 1903 build 476

:)

sam02, Nov 29, 2019
  2. zakkos Win User

unity content & javascript

i keep getting the following error message when trying to login at
    <
    Link removed by VM >

IE 11 - An error occurred running the unity content on this page. See your browser Java Script console for more info. The error was: Unable to get property '0' or undefined null reference

Chrome - An embedded page at duqmaosl5kvjh.cloudfront.net says, An error occurred running the unity content on this page. See your browser Java Script console for more info. The error was: Uncaught Security Error: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property
    from 'Window': Access is denied for this document.

i just done a factory reset & ran sfc/ scannow, there are no corrupted files yet the issue is still present

zakkos, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Unity content error

Hi, Recently I've been playing some online poker through IOS browser (firefox) and now whenever I try to connect I get the following message. An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: TypeError:_GLOBAL_sub_I_Thread_cpp_183584 is not a function I googled and tried some simple fixes like,clear browser cache, disable adblocker and try another browser (edge shows similar message). Can anyone advise how to fix to non tech savvy user. My team needs me! Thanks (apologies, not sure if this is the best sub-forum for this query)

ouroboros72, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. An Error occurred running the Unity Content - Similar Threads - Error occurred running

2. My Unity app will not run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Unity app will not run: Windows is an excellent system and is my absolute favorite to work on. I use the Unity Engine to develop software on my windows device. However, every time I create a test build of my app with no errors in the engine, either as a Windows Standalone 64-bit or a Universal...
  3. My Unity app wont run

My Unity app wont run: Windows is an excellent system and is my absolute favorite to work on. I use the Unity Engine to develop software on my windows device. However, every time I create a test build of my app with no errors in the engine, either as a Windows Standalone 64-bit or a Universal...
  4. An Error occurred running the Unity Content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Error occurred running the Unity Content: Ok so i play a few online games but now when i try to load a game website i get this error (An Error occurred running the Unity Content its happen when i run edge or chrome but it does not happen if i use firefox that one works ok, it also works on all browsers if i stop...
  5. error in run " Downloading DLL... An error occured : error code = 0x800c0008 "

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error in run " Downloading DLL... An error occured : error code = 0x800c0008 ": [ATTACH] yesterday i dont get the notification but idk why, now when i start the application always show pop up like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-run-downloading-dll-an-error-occured/8cf45b96-e5fc-4a75-ba7e-393089409a59
  6. Error occured

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error occured: i can't sign in to my account ! it says "something went wrong" and i tried to sign in from a different browser but an error 401 occured I need help as soon as possible! how can i sign in again?...
  7. An error occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred: When I click on New anywhere I get Microsoft middle of screen change from different languages then "An error occurred" message. What can I do to fix this/ I have completed all updates, still have issues?...
  8. Unity content error

Unity content error: Hi, Recently I've been playing some online poker through IOS browser (firefox) and now whenever I try to connect I get the following message. An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:...
  9. whea_uncorrectable_error BSOD when running Unity 3D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    whea_uncorrectable_error BSOD when running Unity 3D: Built a new computer about 1 month ago with all brand new parts. Everything works great except one thing. Unity 3D seems to crash my computer with a BSOD with either of two errors. the whea_uncorrectable_error or the clock_watchdog_timeout error. Now, digging in, this only...
  10. an error occurred while running comand propt

an error occurred while running comand propt: My windows store was not opening and i try to fix it by typing a command in command propt as suggested by someone, but an error occurred in the process and the windows store and some other apps stopped working completely. all the microsoft apps has been renamed as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc says an error occurred running the unity

2. site says an error occured running the unity content