Windows 10: An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive on Windows 10

Discus and support An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you try to eject a CD or DVD you see a message – An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive, then this post offers some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 3, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive on Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 3, 2019

2. How do you fix---An error has occured while ejecting 'DVD RW Drive

Hi,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the issue you have with the error while ejecting 'DVD RW Drive'.

Please answer the following for us to assist you further:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • How are you trying to eject the CD?
    • Do you have any pending updates?

I would suggest you the methods below and check.

Method 1: Run Hardware Troubleshooter

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

To do so, open Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Configure a device.

The Hardware Troubleshooter will open. You can set it to fix the detected problems automatically or select and opt to fix only the one’s you want.

Click on Next to run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Once the scan is completed, it will present you with a report.

Choose the ones you want to fix and click on Next.

If the issue persist, follow method 2.

Method 2: Bad eject button.

• Press Windows + E on the keyboard

• Right-click the disc drive icon and choose the option to
      eject.
    If this ejects your CD-ROM drive tray, the button on the disc drive is defective, and it is recommended that the drive be replaced, If not follow method 3.

Method 3: Update the drivers.

I would suggest you to update the DVD/CD-ROM drivers and check:

Steps:

• Press Start, click on Control Panel
    • Select Device Manager.

Double click on DVD/CD-ROM drives.
    • Right click on the device and click
      Update Driver Software
    • Select search automatically for updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer.

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Dec 3, 2019
  3. An error occurred while ejecting 'DVD RW Drive'

Hi,

1. Did you check with any other DVD?

2. Can you normally eject the CD using the button on the drive?

I suggest you to update the drivers for your CD\DVD drive and check.

You can also try running this Microsoft Fixit and check if it helps:

Your CD or DVD drive cannot read or write media - A Mr Fixit

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cd_dvd_drive_problems

(Also applicable for Windows 10)

I would suggest you to uninstall the third party CD/DVD burning softwares and check if it helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Dec 3, 2019
  4. An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive on Windows 10

Windows 10 and my dvd drive

DVD RW DRIVE (E) eject didnt work...an error occurred while ejecting DVD RW DRIVE (E). Then made a bunch of noises as if there was a disc spinning but theres nothing inside

KristinCade, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive on Windows 10

1. An error occurred while ejecting DVD RW Drive on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - error occurred while

2. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  3. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  4. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DVD drive not ejecting

DVD drive not ejecting: I was watching video on friday night by inserting the dvd into my dvd player. It was my fav old movie. But today I realised I have left that in dvd drive. Today i thought to get it outside. But its not ejecting for some good reason....
  6. DVD RW Drive

DVD RW Drive: When I try to run a disk from this driver for MSI, an error message pops up saying. DVDSetup: Failed to load Hardware Monitor Driver! This program must run as administrator. How can I make the disk as an admin?...
  7. DVD/RW drive disappeared in Windows 10

DVD/RW drive disappeared in Windows 10: I can't find my DVD/RW drive in Windows 10. It was working find, then everything disappeared? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvdrw-drive-disappeared-in-windows-10/48593b32-49f6-48ad-abfe-a493ae557bfb
  8. DVD-RW drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DVD-RW drive: I have windows 10 pro and for some reason it will not recognize my DVD-RW drive now. it says code 45 hardware device is not connected. help how can I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-rw-drive/c1e425aa-bc0b-4a0a-8317-4f686d91a155
  9. An error occured while ejecting

An error occured while ejecting: I get "An error occurred while ejecting "" when trying to remove a SD card from my card reader. I can remove the card but and insert another card and it still has the card that was ejected listed as the device and cannot access any info on the newly inserted card. How can I...
  10. DVD-RW Drive

DVD-RW Drive: I burnt photos on the DVD-RW drive with a DVD-R disc, the photos are now blurred. Could it be because I used an R disc instead DVD-RW.? Trying to get to the bottom of the blurring problem, never had this before. 79294

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE EJECTING DVD RW DRIVE

2. an error occurred while ejecting cd

3. en error occured while.ejecting dvd.rw

4. an error occurred while ejecting dvd,
  5. fix error occured while ejecting your cd rw drive,
  6. wincdemu windows 10 an error occured while ejecting,
  7. an error occurred while ejecting cd drive e,
  8. an error occurred while ejecting cd drive,
  9. an error occurred when ejecting disc