Windows 10: An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable

Discus and support An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hallo, i meet this error when I install new software the message says "An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistribute"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bararah Gaia, Jan 14, 2022.

1. An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable

Hallo, i meet this error when I install new software the message says "An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistribute" This error I found when I will install new software on my laptop when going to install this software, this software reinstall for Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistribute but failed and an error message appears as in this subject. Do I have to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistribute already on my laptop? Or do I have to uninstall all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribute versions on my laptop?i use asus vivobook x412fl core i5

:)

Bararah Gaia, Jan 14, 2022

2. Visual C++ 2013 redistributable

I am trying to install an application: Qualcomm Package Manager. The install aborts with the following message:

Please install Visual C++ 2013 redistributable for QIK/QPM to function correctly

I have installed Visual C++ 2013 redistributable yet continue to receive the same error message when attempting to install Qualcomm Package Manager. I don't know what to try next. The application to install doesn't recognize VC++ 2013 redistributable as installed,
    yet I have been through the steps to install the redistributable. I do not know how to verify the installation of Visual C++ 2013 redistributable, nor how to uninstall and reinstall. All help appreciated.

Scott Probasco, Jan 14, 2022
  3. SJMaye Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x86) install fails

I am trying to install some Dymo label maker software. As part of the install it installs both Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x86) and " Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x64).

For some reason each time it tries to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x86) I get the error message-

An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable [​IMG]

I have tried installing several times and each time get this same message. I also tried a clean boot to install. Same thing. Can someone help?

SJMaye, Jan 14, 2022
  4. An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable

Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x86) install fails

Have you tried to uninstall Visual C ++ 2013 before installing the program?

Wagner Reatto, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable

1. An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable - Similar Threads - error occurred while

2. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue: Hi,When I Install a 3rd party application, it starts processing/installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 exe file. After some 3 to 5 sec, the 3rd party application installation ends up with an error. The error log that I took is as...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue: Hi,When I Install a 3rd party application, it starts processing/installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 exe file. After some 3 to 5 sec, the 3rd party application installation ends up with an error. The error log that I took is as...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable x86 Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installation error: The Timestamp Signature and/or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installation error: The Timestamp Signature and/or...: Hi:Trying to install Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable on a Windows 10 Pro build 19045 machine. The install returns error: The Timestamp Signature and/or Certificate could not be Verified or is Malformed.Thanks in advance for any insights!Bob H....
  6. Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installation error: The Timestamp Signature and/or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installation error: The Timestamp Signature and/or...: Hi:Trying to install Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable on a Windows 10 Pro build 19045 machine. The install returns error: The Timestamp Signature and/or Certificate could not be Verified or is Malformed.Thanks in advance for any insights!Bob H....
  7. Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable installation error: The Timestamp Signature and/or...

8. An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable

An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable: Hallo, i meet this error when I install new software the message says "An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistribute" This error I found when I will install new software on my laptop when going to install this software, this software reinstall...
  9. An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable: Hallo, i meet this error when I install new software the message says "An error occurred while installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistribute" This error I found when I will install new software on my laptop when going to install this software, this software reinstall...
  10. Visual C++ 2013 redistributable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual C++ 2013 redistributable: I am trying to install an application: Qualcomm Package Manager. The install aborts with the following message: Please install Visual C++ 2013 redistributable for QIK/QPM to function correctly I have installed Visual C++ 2013 redistributable yet continue to receive the...