Windows 10: An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter 0x80004005

Discus and support An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter 0x80004005 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, Running Win 10 Pro and having an issue when i select "troubleshoot compatibility" the troubleshooting wizard throws the following error: "An... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sparkyman2003, Dec 24, 2020.

1. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter 0x80004005

Hi All,
    Running Win 10 Pro and having an issue when i select "troubleshoot compatibility" the troubleshooting wizard throws the following error: "An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter"
    Package ID: PCW Diagnostic
    Path: Unknown
    Error Code: 0x80004005
    Source: Command Line
    User: "computer name"
    Context: Restricted

I have tried everything i can find online on this and not having much luck. Here are steps i have taken:
    1. Ran System File Checker and DISM tool
    2. Make sure Background Intelligent Transfer Service and Cryptographic Services are set to auto and running
    3. Completely removed Antivirus
    4. Tried in safe mode
    5. Checked the hard drive for errors chkdsk /f
    6. Repaired .NET (found no issues)
    7. Ran the reset Windows 10 utility (re-installed Windows)

Short of wiping the hard drive and starting from a clean install, i would hope there is a simple solution to fix this. If anyone has any ideas, i would really appreciate some assistance. Thanks in advance!

:)

Sparkyman2003, Dec 24, 2020
  2. D007 Win User
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    error 0x80004005

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Error 0x80004005 may have encountered due to an update issue on your Windows 10 that prevents the computer to format your SD card. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the
    Windows Update Troubleshooter
    to correct any possible conflict that caused this issue.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter 0x80004005

0x80004005

Hi James,

The Error 0x80004005 is a frequently occuring error that prevents you from installing, downloading or updating any apps on Windows apps store. This is also common in Xbox 360 and Xbox one. It is usually caused when you don't have access to the internet.

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link
    and see if it will work.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter 0x80004005

1. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter 0x80004005 - Similar Threads - error occurred while

2. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.: I'm trying to troubleshoot my network adapter/driver with the troubleshooter from the control panel. However, when I click "Diagnose", the trouble shooter says:An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError Code: 0x80004005Source:...
  3. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.: I'm trying to troubleshoot my network adapter/driver with the troubleshooter from the control panel. However, when I click "Diagnose", the trouble shooter says:An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.Package ID: UnknownPath: UnknownError Code: 0x80004005Source:...
  4. An error occurred while loading the troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. An error has occured with Troubleshooter - Error Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error has occured with Troubleshooter - Error Code 0x80004005: Hello, I have been having some wifi problems recently, and when I attempt to run the troubleshooter to diagnose the connection, I receive this error. I have tried sfc /scannow which repaired some corrupted files, and the DISM tools which detected nothing wrongI have also...
  6. An error has occured with Troubleshooter - Error Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error has occured with Troubleshooter - Error Code 0x80004005: Hello, I have been having some wifi problems recently, and when I attempt to run the troubleshooter to diagnose the connection, I receive this error. I have tried sfc /scannow which repaired some corrupted files, and the DISM tools which detected nothing wrongI have also...
  7. An error has occured with Troubleshooter - Error Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. An error occurred while troubleshooting audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occurred while troubleshooting audio: I have a new computer and the sound is not working. I ran the troubleshooter and got error: an error occured while troubleshooting. A problem is preventing the troubleshooter from starting. Error code 0x80070054. I ran services.msc and confirmed that cryptographic services is...
  9. troubleshooting windows update error occurred while troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    troubleshooting windows update error occurred while troubleshooting: An error occurred while I was troubleshooting windows update I was having problems with Task Host Window preventing windows shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooting-windows-update-error-occurred/0f5454d8-ebf9-484e-8e5c-da387ee1ca7f
  10. An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Error Occurred While Troubleshooting: I can't use trou[ATTACH]bleshoot windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-troubleshooting/1e0e7f64-ef30-4473-9df8-a575cca32222
Tags: