Windows 10: An error occurred while processing your request

Discus and support An error occurred while processing your request in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After recently updating a piece of my computer hardware, I am now experiencing an error where my product key is no longer recognized. I go through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CarterBrezinski, Jul 27, 2021.

1. An error occurred while processing your request

After recently updating a piece of my computer hardware, I am now experiencing an error where my product key is no longer recognized. I go through the following steps that all the support pages link to. What puts my problem solving to a halt is when I click the troubleshooting button and then press the link to confirm that "I have changed hardware on this device recently" normally pressing this button is supposed to redirect me to entering my account information.Instead of that, the redirect opens a white loading page, which is quickly followed by an error message, and then the page closes abo

:)

CarterBrezinski, Jul 27, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. A Java Script error occured in the main process

I get an error message when I open the computer. A Java Script error occured in the main process. F-Secure asks you to allow Chrome browser add-on? I have a Chrome browser as the main browser. And the operating system is Windows 10. I'm asking for
    help step-by-step? Thanks

Minulle tulee virheilmoitus avatessa tietokonetta. A Java Script error occured in the main process.
    F-Secure pyytää sallimaan Chrome selaimen lisäosan? Minulla on Chrome selain pääselaimena. Ja käyttöjärjestelmä on
    Windows 10. Pyydän apua askel-askeleelta? Kiitos

MauriKaunisto, Jul 27, 2021
  4. GNJha Win User

An error occurred while processing your request

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

An error occurred while processing your request

1. An error occurred while processing your request - Similar Threads - error occurred while

2. An error occurred while making the HTTP request to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error occurred while making the HTTP request to...: An error occurred while making the HTTP request to https://fe2.update.microsoft.com/v6/ClientWebService/client.asmx. T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-making-the-http-request-to/87fbc4c4-9658-49a5-9ede-ccfadb6bbbe1
  3. An error occurred while making the HTTP request to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error occurred while making the HTTP request to...: An error occurred while making the HTTP request to https://fe2.update.microsoft.com/v6/ClientWebService/client.asmx. T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurred-while-making-the-http-request-to/87fbc4c4-9658-49a5-9ede-ccfadb6bbbe1
  4. There was a problem processing your request Steam error

in Windows 10 News
    There was a problem processing your request Steam error: [ATTACH]A lot of users when trying to communicate with the Steam server, maybe while uploading an ArtWork, are seeing the following error message- Sorry! An error was encountered while processing your request: There was a problem processing your request. This error message is...
  5. DISM Error: 2 An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM Error: 2 An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the...: Hi!I was trying to upgrade to windows 11 via Windows11 Installation Assistant but I got `Can't find the necessary file. Please check if you have permission to write to the installation folder.` I tried various solution available on the internet but none of them worked so I...
  6. DISM Error: 2 An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM Error: 2 An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the...: Hi!I was trying to upgrade to windows 11 via Windows11 Installation Assistant but I got `Can't find the necessary file. Please check if you have permission to write to the installation folder.` I tried various solution available on the internet but none of them worked so I...
  7. DISM Error: 2 An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. DISM Error: 1726 - An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM Error: 1726 - An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for...: I've been scratching my head - and other parts of my anatomy - to try and get a fix and an understanding of this issue before I call it a day. Nothing I've turned up on any forums including this one comes up with anything useful Windows 10 1909 booted but absolutely weird...
  9. an error occured while attempting to download this book to your browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    an error occured while attempting to download this book to your browser: hello there...I can no longer download books from my local library. instead of getting black line indicating downloading, I get a short pink line and above message. I am an old fatartsky, and not tech savvy. thank you....
  10. a javascript error occured in main process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a javascript error occured in main process: I have started getting this error it contains Discord in the verbiage at the same time my outlook is getting stuck in sending out emails are these two connected? How do I fix this error?...