Windows 10: An error occurred while windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com

Discus and support An error occurred while windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 dont get synchronized with internet time. I have to update time manually every time i start my computer. When i synchronize with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DhairyaLakhera, Jul 24, 2019.

1. An error occurred while windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com

My windows 10 dont get synchronized with internet time. I have to update time manually every time i start my computer.

When i synchronize with internet time it give error -

"An error occurred while windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com. This Operation returned because the timeout period expired."

:)

DhairyaLakhera, Jul 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Uplink10 Win User
    Windows 8.1: "System time synchronized with the hardware clock."

No. Funny thing is when I installed Windows 8.1 on some other computer which was connected to the internet and had synchronizing (with Microsoft's servers) enabled I noticed that it had clock also off by 2 hours, maybe synchronization was too late and "hardware clock synchronization" clock was still set.

Uplink10, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Uplink10 Win User

An error occurred while windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com

Windows 8.1: "System time synchronized with the hardware clock."

Every so often my time on PC was resetted to 2 hours in the past. I checked my settings for synchronizing time with an Internet time server but as I knew, synchronization was turned off. So I started looking at other reasons and I found this entry in Event Viewer:

An error occurred while windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com 11.png

It says:
    I do not know why did Windows synchronizes time with my time in BIOS but it is wrong and I never requested it nor did I turn it on.

Uplink10, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

An error occurred while windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com

1. An error occurred while windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com - Similar Threads - error occurred while

2. Time synchronization error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time synchronization error: Hello readers.I am a user of windows 11. Previously I had been using windows 10. There was the same issue on Windows 10 which caused me to reinstall, or to be precise, upgrade my pc to windows 11.The problem is that whenever I try to resync my time on my laptop the waiting...
  3. Time synchronization error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time synchronization error: Hello readers.I am a user of windows 11. Previously I had been using windows 10. There was the same issue on Windows 10 which caused me to reinstall, or to be precise, upgrade my pc to windows 11.The problem is that whenever I try to resync my time on my laptop the waiting...
  4. Time synchronization error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time synchronization error.: Hello. I have this error. How can I fix it? This appeared after restarting the laptop. What is causing this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-synchronization-error/1405979e-9ccb-4cfb-893d-0323a63f1dd1
  5. Time synchronization error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time synchronization error.: Hello. I have this error. How can I fix it? This appeared after restarting the laptop. What is causing this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-synchronization-error/1405979e-9ccb-4cfb-893d-0323a63f1dd1
  6. windows fail to synchronize time

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows fail to synchronize time: i have tried many times but windows fails to sync time . i am unable to synch clock what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fail-to-synchronize-time/7d0c46d1-4344-4cbc-8498-0e521f9253d5
  7. Windows Time synchronization failed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Time synchronization failed: The time service won't run, causing my computer's time to run ahead and out of sync. I have gone through everything I can within this guide within services, all of the options are greyed out in trying to run any of the commands: net stop w32time w32tm /unregister w32tm...
  8. Windows Time synchronizing error

Windows Time synchronizing error: I'm facing a time synchronization error in my laptop which runs in Windows 10 Home as show in the image below.[ATTACH] The error looks as shown below. [ATTACH] The last time synchronization is dating way back to 2015. My laptop was running on widows 10 since 2019. To...
  9. Time Synchronization failed error

Time Synchronization failed error: A couple of days back my PC got some windows updates and I installed them. Since then, even though I have selected the option "set time automatically", my PC is showing the wrong time. When I try to sync my clock, I am facing "Time Synchronization failed error". I am...
  10. Error with time synchronization.

Error with time synchronization.: Today the time and date of my PC was wrong and I tried to actualize them using the windows time configuration, but it shows me an error with time synchronization. My time server is time.windows.com. I ran the time application with the cmd, typing "net start w32time" and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an error occured while windows was synchronising