Windows 10: An error occurs and asks if I want to repair it. In few minutes the program closes. I...

Discus and support An error occurs and asks if I want to repair it. In few minutes the program closes. I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do repair Word 2016?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kent Martens, Mar 19, 2023.

1. An error occurs and asks if I want to repair it. In few minutes the program closes. I...

How do repair Word 2016?

:)

Kent Martens, Mar 19, 2023
  2. MNorton Win User

LotusNotes program

Hello, please help me to solve my problem with LotusNotes program. The error occurs when i trying to access nsf file: The object store that is used

Any suggestions for nsf repair?

Martin

MNorton, Mar 19, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Sasqui Win User

An error occurs and asks if I want to repair it. In few minutes the program closes. I...

autocad error

Hey PT, try this:

You may see this error during installation of the full Okino software package: "Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.MSXML2, { etc, etc }. HRESULT = 0x80070002".

This error has occurred in the Microsoft MSXML v4 installer program and not in the Okino installer. We run this sub-installer to make sure your machine has the newest version of the Microsoft XML v4 parser installed.

Doing a Google search for "error 1935 microsoft.msxml2" results in these common suggestions to this problem:

Turn off (disable) all SpyWare and Anti-Virus programs. These programs prevent the Microsoft MSXML installer from writing to the registry. Restart the installation process.

Close down all of your applications which are using the Microsoft MSXML v4 parser and then re-start the installer. Internet Explorer would be a good candidate program to close down.

Another often referenced set of solutions is outlined on this page, as well as here.

Another indirect solution offered by Microsoft is outlined here.
    Basic Suggestions to Overcoming Common Installshield Runtime Problems

Link here: Okino Computer Graphics - Professional 3D File Conversion Software

... The interesting thing is that AutoCAD 2007 uses MSI, not install sheild.

Sasqui, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

An error occurs and asks if I want to repair it. In few minutes the program closes. I...

1. An error occurs and asks if I want to repair it. In few minutes the program closes. I... - Similar Threads - error occurs asks

2. How do i fix windows vista repair asking me if i want to apply repairs and restart, then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix windows vista repair asking me if i want to apply repairs and restart, then...: Hi there, i have a HP HDX16 from many years ago and recently for some reason whenever i turned on the computer it said a read disk error occured, and restarting did nothing to help, the weird thing is the harddrive is in good condition and connecting it externally to my new...
  3. How do i fix windows vista repair asking me if i want to apply repairs and restart, then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix windows vista repair asking me if i want to apply repairs and restart, then...: Hi there, i have a HP HDX16 from many years ago and recently for some reason whenever i turned on the computer it said a read disk error occured, and restarting did nothing to help, the weird thing is the harddrive is in good condition and connecting it externally to my new...
  4. An error occurs and asks if I want to repair it. In few minutes the program closes. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error occurs and asks if I want to repair it. In few minutes the program closes. I...: How do repair Word 2016? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurs-and-asks-if-i-want-to-repair-it-in/196b70fa-e4a8-4765-8e0b-3b86c33a12cb
  5. An error occurs and asks if I want to repair it. In few minutes the program closes. I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error occurs and asks if I want to repair it. In few minutes the program closes. I...: How do repair Word 2016? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-occurs-and-asks-if-i-want-to-repair-it-in/196b70fa-e4a8-4765-8e0b-3b86c33a12cb
  6. CMD Closing after being left idle for a few minutes.

CMD Closing after being left idle for a few minutes.: I was using CMD and I left it alone for a few minutes. When I go to see the app, it is now gone. I have been trying to see what is going on for a few hours and I could not see anything that would help. I searched it up on Microsoft's official help section on their website and...
  7. My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN: My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-every-few-minutes-ask-for-pin/51c1da9b-cffa-467e-af6b-8f4dda9dd5c4
  8. My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN

My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN: My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-every-few-minutes-ask-for-pin/51c1da9b-cffa-467e-af6b-8f4dda9dd5c4
  9. My Windows 10 every few minutes ask for PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Program runs only in the background for a few minutes, then stops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program runs only in the background for a few minutes, then stops: Hi, I'm using 64-bit Windows 10 and I've been trying to get this program I downloaded to work TapCleanFE, but it never shows up as a window or in the taskbar like a program should, and instead of showing up in Task Manager as an app, it runs as a background process for no...