Windows 10: An error please help

Discus and support An error please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was reinstalling my windows and by mistake i format all the partitions in my pc Now it is saying cheking media i am using my bootable pendrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanjitpratap singh, Dec 13, 2020.

1. An error please help

I was reinstalling my windows and by mistake i format all the partitions in my pc

Now it is saying cheking media i am using my bootable pendrive but still it is showing checking media.

My disk is gpt can you please guide me to reinstall my pc

:)

sanjitpratap singh, Dec 13, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 13, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

An error please help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool An error please help :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

An error please help

1. An error please help - Similar Threads - error please help

2. BSOD error help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error help please!: So, past couple of weeks roughly 3 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together. Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  3. BSOD Errors... Please Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors... Please Help!: So my computer has been shutting down randomly sometimes within minutes and sometimes it takes days but will randomly blue screen, and almost every time it's a different reason listed... not sure what I need to do. I have too many error codes too look up and the only...
  4. DISM.exe error please help .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM.exe error please help .: [ATTACH] An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at C:\. For more information, review the log file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dismexe-error-please-help/7595c459-6ba1-469a-956c-e1d09b535f41
  5. Help with error please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with error please: I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files...
  6. Error, Please help Urgent

Error, Please help Urgent: I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files...
  7. error 0XA00F4293 - PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error 0XA00F4293 - PLEASE HELP: I have the problem Video Capture Start time Out - error 0XA00F4293 - PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0xa00f4293-please-help/0dd068db-1ab4-40f5-bcf6-b5258d76a582
  8. Please help with error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help with error message: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vangsterxll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffp3wp/please_help_with_error_message/
  9. BSOD error, please help

BSOD error, please help: Hello all, Occasionaly I receive a BSOD with 90% with the same error code, if someone can help me with this :) Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18914.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. Keyboard Error. Please Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Error. Please Help: Hi Guys, I am having trouble with the keyboard. When I try to Shift + 2 (At sign), it comes out as a double quote, like this: ". When I try to do Shift + 3 (Hashtag), it comes out as a pound sign: £. Also, when I try to do a double quote, or a single quote, it changes the...