Windows 10: An error "System_thread_exception_not_handled" after factory resetting in windows 10

Discus and support An error "System_thread_exception_not_handled" after factory resetting in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After resetting my win 10 pc, I opened my pc. After sometime of turning on my pc, there came a dialogue "System_thread_exception_not_handled" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MahmoodPiash, Sep 27, 2018.

1. An error "System_thread_exception_not_handled" after factory resetting in windows 10

After resetting my win 10 pc, I opened my pc. After sometime of turning on my pc, there came a dialogue "System_thread_exception_not_handled" and restarted. But after that, my pc doesn't work well. My pc's keyboard stops working sometime(even the on screen keyboard also doesn't work), app and things freezes for 30-50 seconds. What should I do to fix these problems?Specification of my pc: Lenovo G50-45, Windows 10 home, 4GB RAM, 64 Bit operating system.

:)

MahmoodPiash, Sep 27, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Factory reset "Error" message

Hi Jaxyn,

It seems that the issue that you initially encountered also interferes with the factory reset. In order for us to provide the appropriate solution, we'd like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• Aside from failing at 30%-32%, are you also getting an error message or code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 27, 2018
  4. An error "System_thread_exception_not_handled" after factory resetting in windows 10

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled (rtsuvc.sys) Windows 10

Hi Arnold,

There are a few reasons why you are getting the stop error System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled (rtsuvc.sys)
    after installing the upgrade. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click here for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.
    • For clarification, have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this
      link? If not, we recommend following the steps to resolve the
      blue screen error you're experiencing.

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

An error "System_thread_exception_not_handled" after factory resetting in windows 10

1. An error "System_thread_exception_not_handled" after factory resetting in windows 10 - Similar Threads - error System_thread_exception_not_handled factory

2. Account Error after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Error after factory reset: My friend recently was given a PC, and factory reseted it so it could be his, however after reseting it, the old profiles are still there on the login. There isnt a way to login or do anything, it gives the error "the user profile service service failed, the sign-in user...
  3. Windows 10 factory reset error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 factory reset error: I bought my computer a couple of weeks ago. It was already reseted but my keyboard and mouse weren’t working. I put my computer on safe mode thinking it would allow me to use my keyboard and mouse. I later found out that I just needed to plug it into another usb port so now I...
  4. Windows 10 factory reset error

Windows 10 factory reset error: I bought my computer a couple of weeks ago. It was already reseted but my keyboard and mouse weren’t working. I put my computer on safe mode thinking it would allow me to use my keyboard and mouse. I later found out that I just needed to plug it into another usb port so now I...
  5. Windows 10 factory reset error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 factory reset error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 factory reset error: I wanted to factory reset my pc, after i came back to check on it it just said some error occured and only option is to cancel . Now when i try to log in back with my account it just says the user profile cannot be loaded. I tried to reset it again by windows recovery...
  7. Windows 10 factory reset error

Windows 10 factory reset error: I wanted to factory reset my pc, after i came back to check on it it just said some error occured and only option is to cancel . Now when i try to log in back with my account it just says the user profile cannot be loaded. I tried to reset it again by windows recovery...
  8. Windows 10 factory reset error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 factory reset error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 factory reset error: How change this folder? Or how clean? My pc is corrupted and windows dosent open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-factory-reset-error/4668873f-6ad4-419a-9fa9-f7b80173b9dc
  10. An error "System_thread_exception_not_handled" after factory reset in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error "System_thread_exception_not_handled" after factory reset in windows 10: After resetting my win 10 pc, I opened my pc. After sometime of turning on my pc, there came a dialogue "System_thread_exception_not_handled" and restarted. But after that, my pc doesn't work well. My pc's keyboard stops working sometime(even the on screen keyboard also...