Windows 10: AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

Discus and support AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; just tell me how to solve this issue[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by siddharth_maheshwari, Nov 9, 2020.

1. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

just tell me how to solve this issue AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX 463ddc9d-1208-42e5-9910-b420280ad558?upload=true.jpg

:)

siddharth_maheshwari, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Nov 9, 2020
  4. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

1. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX - Similar Threads - ERROR DONT FIX

2. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  3. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  4. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  5. A problem i dont know how to fix

A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  6. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.: Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam doesn't matter which games or on what drive, other times it just happened out of nowhere and on other occasions it says its RAM...
  7. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.: Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam doesn't matter which games or on what drive, other times it just happened out of nowhere and on other occasions it says its RAM...
  8. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.: anytime I use my pc after 30 minutes to an hour it crashes. everytime it says it is for a diffrent reason in event viewer.sorry if it takes me some time to respond I cant be on my pc all the time...
  10. Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed and I dont know how to fix it: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000000000003ffc6, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000084, 0xfffff80572a70052. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3498485b-7614-4357-928a-4bed5ba56c7c. I found this on my...