Windows 10: An Error

Discus and support An Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i open an application it says unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close the application Any help? ive tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Canik, May 8, 2020.

1. An Error

Whenever i open an application it says unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click OK to close the application

Any help? ive tried everything updating reinstalling the programs and im on 64 bit

:)

John Canik, May 8, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, May 8, 2020
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! An Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile An Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile An Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile An Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile An Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin An Error :D

x01r, May 8, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

An Error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, May 8, 2020
Thema:

An Error

1. An Error - Similar Threads - Error

2. trying to get on site anysoldiers.com and I come up with this error. I have never had any...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trying to get on site anysoldiers.com and I come up with this error. I have never had any...: The request has exceeded the allowable time limit Tag: CFQUERY Resources: Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception...
  3. My Windows deactivated and shows error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows deactivated and shows error: My Windows deactivated and shows error[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-deactivated-and-shows-error/472ccf16-0a7f-4db3-8be3-cb762aba6948
  4. Error: There is a problem with a device connected to your pc. An unexpected I/0 error has...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: There is a problem with a device connected to your pc. An unexpected I/0 error has...: for two months my laptop screen has blue screen and on screen it was written that an autoatic repair needed,Then there are two options: 1restart the pc 2 press F8 for start -up settings. but after the restart there is same problem saying "There is a problem with a device...
  5. Internet keeps disconnecting, attempting to reconnect results in "Cannot connect" error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps disconnecting, attempting to reconnect results in "Cannot connect" error: Like the title entails. The wifi service does work for other devices in the network but not this laptop. It keeps lagging, connects and works properly for a few mins and then disconnects again. Any help on how to fix this? Restarting the laptop didn't work either. Maybe I...
  6. Having problems installing Phantasy Star Online 2. Keeps giving me Error Code: 0x80073CF3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having problems installing Phantasy Star Online 2. Keeps giving me Error Code: 0x80073CF3: I started using the Microsoft Store to download PSO2 but after the initial 8,39 MB download, it keeps giving me an error and says to wait a few minutes. The code is 0x80073CF3 and after around 3 hours of retrying, it never changed. However, other apps update fine and shows...
  7. windows is not activated error

windows is not activated error: GREETINGS windows is not activated in my laptop, should I reset my pc? please guide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-not-activated-error/f509949a-7766-4022-a7b0-e68419f61338
  8. Windows Error's reffering to Display adapters or that show in the Eventviewer after a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Error's reffering to Display adapters or that show in the Eventviewer after a...: Hello, Is anyone able to help me with this issue ? I have been having issues with my computer for the past week and a half, the screens have been turning black and then three things can occur due to troubleshooting i have done over the past week and a half; 1 It can recover...
  9. WSE 2016 error: The server cannot refresh the full system restore wizard.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSE 2016 error: The server cannot refresh the full system restore wizard.....: I am trying to test a full system restore of Windows 10 client backed up using WSE 2016. I have two identical Dell 8930 desktops. One has been doing backups to WSE 2016 for a year. I decided to test a full restore onto the other identical computer. I am booting over the...
  10. File explorer not opening/ Windows activation error

File explorer not opening/ Windows activation error: Hello There was a message which was popping up on the left bottom corner of my screen for past few days saying "Activate Windows",but whenever I clicked onto that the laptop started to hang and was unable to procced further. Someone here told me to do system reset . I...