Windows 10: An Example of Grouping

Discus and support An Example of Grouping in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is a wee example of 'related' tabs in a single FE window. In the name of being organised, logical, efficient, simplistic & convenience, what you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drew1903, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Drew1903 Win User

An Example of Grouping

This is a wee example of 'related' tabs in a single FE window. In the name of being organised, logical, efficient, simplistic & convenience, what you choose to group together is/can be completely unique & limitless. FE tabs is just damn nice to have.Cheers,DrewPS: I, really, don't use Start for anything, at all.

:)

Drew1903, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 19, 2022
  3. Starting Home Group Listener gives no more endpoints available

Hi,

I suggest you to run the inbuilt home group Troubleshooter and check if this helps. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click
      ‘Troubleshooting’.
    • Click on view all.
    • Select Home group from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Sep 19, 2022
  4. ineuw Win User

An Example of Grouping

How to Change the Group by View of a Folder in Windows 10 tutorial

The delay to reply was unrelated to this topic. I was preparing to add a disc drive. The preferred view is working now, and here is the step by step list of what I did, and it includes an additional step at the end. I also rebooted after each step.

1. Reset all views to default.
    2. Rebooted.
    3. Changed the "My Pc" view to Details and set the "Group By" to [None]. But left everything else at default.
    4. Rebooted.
    5. "My Pc" view retained the selected setting, alphabetically ordered "Details" without grouping.
    6. Switched to Drive C:\, set it to "Details" and changed the column order to "Name, Size Type and Date". Grouping is available but not applied by the default settings.
    7. Rebooted.
    8. "My Pc" lost the settings, reverted to "Tile" and "Group by" was active again.
    9. Reconfigured to "Details" and set the "Group By" to [None].
    10. Rebooted.
    11. "My Pc" view retained the selected settings. Alphabetically ordered "Details" without grouping.

ineuw, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

An Example of Grouping

1. An Example of Grouping - Similar Threads - Example Grouping

2. Every time i try to open for example regedit it says "Windows cannot access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i try to open for example regedit it says "Windows cannot access...: I cannot even access the c disk, it says i dont have permission and when i go to the permission tab there is my user name but it isnt working...
  3. Every time i try to open for example regedit it says "Windows cannot access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i try to open for example regedit it says "Windows cannot access...: I cannot even access the c disk, it says i dont have permission and when i go to the permission tab there is my user name but it isnt working...
  4. Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...: Ive already tried re-adjusting the automatic volume adjustment its set to "do nothing" but the issue persists. This is only a problem whenever im trying to play a video aloud and does not happen when ive got the computer connected to headphones, wired or bluetooth. Thank you...
  5. Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...

Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...: Ive already tried re-adjusting the automatic volume adjustment its set to "do nothing" but the issue persists. This is only a problem whenever im trying to play a video aloud and does not happen when ive got the computer connected to headphones, wired or bluetooth. Thank you...
  6. Whenever I play a video like on YouTube for example the volume on it gradully lowers and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Do I need special software for example MacAfee for protection on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need special software for example MacAfee for protection on my laptop?: On my laptop I have installed a legal version of microsoft office and Windows 11 Home software. It appears to me that this software is able to protect my laptop against viruses and other attacks. Is this a right conclusion ?...
  8. Do I need special software for example MacAfee for protection on my laptop?

Do I need special software for example MacAfee for protection on my laptop?: On my laptop I have installed a legal version of microsoft office and Windows 11 Home software. It appears to me that this software is able to protect my laptop against viruses and other attacks. Is this a right conclusion ?...
  9. Why Visual Studio 2017, 2019, 2022 does not support Network Output directory, for example...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Visual Studio 2017, 2019, 2022 does not support Network Output directory, for example...: Why Visual Studio 2017, 2019, 2022 does not support Network Output directory, for example X, 2015 works fine with build output directory set to mapped drive ? Build will fail can not write to the X, but I check the X directory, it is fine, I can copy files to it, no problem,...
  10. An Example of Grouping

An Example of Grouping: This is a wee example of 'related' tabs in a single FE window. In the name of being organised, logical, efficient, simplistic & convenience, what you choose to group together is/can be completely unique & limitless. FE tabs is just damn nice to have.Cheers,DrewPS: I, really,...