Windows 10: An example why people hate Microsoft.

Discus and support An example why people hate Microsoft. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's this kind of crap that makes me take a real personal disliking to Microsoft . Why do they have to make it more difficult than it needs to be to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fredc, Aug 21, 2015.

1. fredc Win User

An example why people hate Microsoft.

It's this kind of crap that makes me take a real personal disliking to Microsoft . Why do they have to make it more difficult than it needs to be to just uninstall crap like this (see screenshot) .

Some were easy to get rid of but they grey out others so you can't just hit uninstall.

:)

fredc, Aug 21, 2015

2. Remove drop shadow on icons on desktop in Windows 10

I have often wondered why people who hate Microsoft so much don't switch to some other Operating System?

5c66d81a-1cc8-4430-ba2e-a43be2595fdb, Aug 21, 2015
  3. How to setup parental controls in Windows 10 local account?

It does not work!!! come on guys! that's why people hate on Microsoft.. guy you have to force people to use email accounts, I only want to setup parental controls on a LOCAL ACCOUNT !!!

SebastianCastaldi, Aug 21, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

topgundcp, Aug 21, 2015
  5. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Nice. Thanks for the heads up.

eLPuSHeR, Aug 21, 2015
  6. When MS starts listening to the users and make things easier, I will go to the monastery forever. *chuckle

TairikuOkami, Aug 21, 2015
  7. fredc Win User
    You know that will never happen lol, it will only get worse for sure.

fredc, Aug 21, 2015
  8. fredc Win User

fredc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. An example why people hate Microsoft. - Similar Threads - example why hate

2. I hate Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hate Microsoft: I have been using windows for over thirty years and it has always had huge problems. From it inception back up and restore has never worked. And that is why no computer repair shop to this day uses it. But that is just an old example. Let’s dive into my current situation and...
  3. I hate Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate Microsoft: I have been using windows for over thirty years and it has always had huge problems. From it inception back up and restore has never worked. And that is why no computer repair shop to this day uses it. But that is just an old example. Let’s dive into my current situation and...
  4. Why is microsoft scamming people?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is microsoft scamming people?: Microsoft was anounced starfield will come at day one to xbox game pass for pc and after they tripled the subscription price. So many people bought the xbox game pass for pc just for this game as I did. But after that they anounced that game will be 5 day early accessible for...
  5. Why is microsoft scamming people?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft scamming people?: Microsoft was anounced starfield will come at day one to xbox game pass for pc and after they tripled the subscription price. So many people bought the xbox game pass for pc just for this game as I did. But after that they anounced that game will be 5 day early accessible for...
  6. I HATE MICROSOFT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I HATE MICROSOFT: I HAVE REINSTALLED WIN 10 HOME FROM ISO BACKUP ABOUT 300000 TIMES AND APPS SEEM TO COME FROM NOWHERE, ARE UNINSTALLABLE HALF THE TIME, AND COME BACK EVEN IF YOU DO INSTALL THEM. I HAVE CREATED ABOUT 3000000 FAKE OUTLOOK EMAILS TO GET THRU THE LOGIN PROCESS ON WIN 10 STARTING...
  7. why are the updates are hateful and targeted to annoy people I am sure google results and...

why are the updates are hateful and targeted to annoy people I am sure google results and...: Why any of these? 1. ultra frequent - feels like its always waiting for me to open the laptop so that it can get its first drug fix of the day 2nd and 3rd follow 2. ultra resource-consuming - it's supposed to work for me not to steal my resources and not let me work for...
  8. Why does microsoft hate us having networks??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does microsoft hate us having networks??: YESTERDAY YET ANOTHER UPDATE WAS FORCED UPON MY COMPUTERS WHICH SHUT DOWN MY NETWORK ONLY A SMALL ONE COMPRISING OF 6 MACHINES AND 5 NAS UNITS AND PRINTERS BY RESETTING EVERYTHING BACK TO WHAT IT WAS MONTHS AGO MEANING I HAD TO WASTE 2 HOURS OF MY TIME RESETTING EVERYTHING...
  9. Hate Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hate Microsoft: I don't want Edge. Stop putting your patronising and juvenile sales pitch on my PC every time I start up. If you say you are going to text an authorisation code to my mobile then SEND IT. If you say you are going to phone the code though to my landline then PHONE...
  10. why is the I hate you Microsoft conversation archived

why is the I hate you Microsoft conversation archived: ... it's still relevant ... especially for my mental health and a newly downloaded Win 10. Can't take it huh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-i-hate-you-microsoft-conversation/f64e6721-f504-4855-99d3-24af65d0d800