Windows 10: An exception occurred in: AudioWrapper

Discus and support An exception occurred in: AudioWrapper in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Afternoon,I was trying an application called "Stereo Tool" by Thimeo.I was trying to create a "stream" with it, and instead of being able to edit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan Ginnelly, Apr 2, 2023.

1. An exception occurred in: AudioWrapper

Good Afternoon,I was trying an application called "Stereo Tool" by Thimeo.I was trying to create a "stream" with it, and instead of being able to edit the stream details, I got the following error.An exception occurred in: AudioWrapper: Required DLL file not found. Some functions Will not work properly. Address Ox7ffeb78bfe7c of C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll. Offset-info: Ox7ff6cb0091fa, version 9.70. Enable 'Restart on crashes' under Configuration to automatically restart if this happens again.System Information: Dell Inspiron 15 3000AMD Ryzen 58GB RAMWindows 11 EnterpriseI was unable

:)

Ryan Ginnelly, Apr 2, 2023
  2. frickinaj Win User

Nvidia dll exception occured

Whenever I start up my computer, I get the error, "an exception occurred with C:\\windows\system32\nvcdl.dll,nvstartup"

Is there anything I can do for this besides reinstalling the drivers? as I already did that. Do I need to completely reinstall the software with the installation disk?

I'm using an EVGA GTX 260 core 216, and also this error didn't occur until I began OC'ing, though it's likely unrelated.

frickinaj, Apr 2, 2023
  3. An Unhandled Win32 Exception occurred

not sure if this is the place to put this help me question

does anyone kno what kind of error this is..it pop up when i try to play power DVd or wmplayer

it would say "An unhandled win32 exception occured in powerdvd.exe[number]

that number changes everytime

what can i do to fix this problem *Bang Head :banghead:

thanks

supraznchnk, Apr 2, 2023
  4. An exception occurred in: AudioWrapper

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

An exception occurred in: AudioWrapper

1. An exception occurred in: AudioWrapper - Similar Threads - exception occurred AudioWrapper

2. Unknown software exception occur...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown software exception occur...: When I shut down my laptop a pop-up will come as "The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0x00000000762279D2." I'm using Asus tuf f15 laptop by the way.....
  3. Unknown software exception occur...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown software exception occur...: When I shut down my laptop a pop-up will come as "The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0x00000000762279D2." I'm using Asus tuf f15 laptop by the way.....
  4. An exception occurred in: AudioWrapper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An exception occurred in: AudioWrapper: Good Afternoon,I was trying an application called "Stereo Tool" by Thimeo.I was trying to create a "stream" with it, and instead of being able to edit the stream details, I got the following error.An exception occurred in: AudioWrapper: Required DLL file not found. Some...
  5. Unhandled exception has occured

Unhandled exception has occured: Hi, an Unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.External component has thrown an exception.This error keeps popping up on every login.Thanks...
  6. winlicense an internal exception occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winlicense an internal exception occurred: I'm trying to play the first descendant steam beta and it gives me this error help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winlicense-an-internal-exception-occurred/6085a3ca-d272-4caa-bfa9-77c1e7922331
  7. winlicense an internal exception occurred

winlicense an internal exception occurred: I'm trying to play the first descendant steam beta and it gives me this error help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winlicense-an-internal-exception-occurred/6085a3ca-d272-4caa-bfa9-77c1e7922331
  8. An unhandled exception occurred in the application.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An unhandled exception occurred in the application.: ''An unhandled exception occurred in the application. If you click Continue, this error will be ignored and the application will continue. If you click Exit, the application will close immediately.'' I turned on my pc and this was one of the first things i saw, it also...
  9. UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UNHANDLED EXCEPTION AS OCCURED: HI I JUST BOUGHT A TRAIL CAM AND IM TRYING TO SET IT UP AND WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE PROGRAM ON THE DISC IT COMES UP WITH UNHANDLED EXCEPTION HAS OCCURED IN YOUR APPLICATION AND I HAVE THE CHOICE TO QUIT AND CLOSE IMIDIATELY OR CONTINUE AND IGNORE THE ERROR WHAT DO I...
  10. An unhandled exception ('System.TypeInitializationException') occured in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An unhandled exception ('System.TypeInitializationException') occured in...: Hello, I every time I boot up my PC I get the two errors shown in the picture. I found an article here how to solve this but It didn't help much. Any suggestion what this is? [ATTACH] Thank you for your time...