Windows 10: An external I/O magic dvdmulti-recorder RW dosen't work

Discus and support An external I/O magic dvdmulti-recorder RW dosen't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I give up! this surface pro from Microsoft is pretty cool , but not having a dvd player attached kind of sucks . But I got an external dvd player and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidCanales2, Nov 27, 2019.

1. An external I/O magic dvdmulti-recorder RW dosen't work

I give up! this surface pro from Microsoft is pretty cool , but not having a dvd player attached kind of sucks . But I got an external dvd player and theirs no plug n play feature? I even went into the command promp and it didn't have the upper or lower filters . I've tried resetting the pc many times and still nothing ,also went a far as installing ANY PLAYER MEDIA APP , and still nothing it doesn't see it ,plus the I/O magic doesn't stay on long enough to recognize . Doesn't even come up on my desktop files? Its late and I'm frustrated and tired ,wish Steve Jobs was still alive .,

:)

DavidCanales2, Nov 27, 2019
  2. alexbar1 Win User

My video card dosen t working

I need help with my laptop i have a ryzen 5 2500u with vega 8 and windows 10,have the latest updates,i downloaded the driver from amd but it dosen t work please help me

alexbar1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    External DVD/RW not recognized withWindows 10

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

This circumstance can occur if the device hardware fails or if the device driver fails.

I suggest you to uninstall the Universal Serial Bus Controller
    associated with the external DVD/RW (Cnm) and reinstall it from the manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.

To uninstall the drivers from device manager follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus Controller.
    • Find the Cnm DVD/RW drive.
    • Right click on the driver and select Uninstall.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 27, 2019
  4. An external I/O magic dvdmulti-recorder RW dosen't work

External DVD RW drive

Hi!

I installed an LG portable super multi drive some years ago when the built-in DVD+RW drive no longer functioned. It worked very satisfactorily but it now is showing signs of wearout and needs replacing. Unfortunately I upgraded to Windows 10 last year (?)
    and as far as I can see none of the commonly available external RW drives are compatible with Windows 10! Does anyone have any experience in this area or have any suggestions?

Thanks in anticipation.

Lucullus_987, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

An external I/O magic dvdmulti-recorder RW dosen't work

1. An external I/O magic dvdmulti-recorder RW dosen't work - Similar Threads - external magic dvdmulti

2. DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD-RW not working in DVD±RW drive.: So, i have this dvd±rw drive which doesnt work with my dvd-rw disc. It has worked previously with the same disc, however now it doesnt work. I have confirmed this disc does work on different drives, however it isnt working on this one drive. It is a Memorex mrx-650le v1. I...
  3. keyboard dosen't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard dosen't work: hi, I have windows 10, and some of the keys on my keyboard doesn't work, I know that it isn't hardware because when I press the affected keys they make a beeping sound, and no I checked that sticky and toggles keys are off, I tried uninstalling my keyboard drivers and...
  4. keyboard dosen't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard dosen't work: hi, I have windows 10, and some of the keys on my keyboard doesn't work, I know that it isn't hardware because when I press the affected keys they make a beeping sound, and no I checked that sticky and toggles keys are off, I tried uninstalling my keyboard drivers and...
  5. keyboard dosen't work

6. I can't get my external DVD-RW to work.

I can't get my external DVD-RW to work.: My computer is an HP running Windows 10. It sees the drive and has the necessary drivers, but I can't get it to work. Does it have to do with a source of power? It should be coming through with the USB port....
  7. External DVD-RW Not Working

External DVD-RW Not Working: Hey guys, so I'm trying to play a PC game on my laptop. My laptop is a Gateway and it runs on Windows 10. After I insert the disc into the drive, the green light blinks, then a second or two later, it turns off and back on with the hardware add and remove sound playing. Does...
  8. I/O Magic CD Drive not opening

I/O Magic CD Drive not opening: Hello, About 3-4 years ago I bought an I/O Magic USB CD Drive and wanted to use it yesterday, however when I plugged it in and pressed the eject button, nothing happened, I could hear it trying to push out the tray, but eventually it gave up. When I use a paper clip to pull...
  9. sandbox dosen't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sandbox dosen't work.: [ATTACH] after running sandbox the above box shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-dosent-work/0989f7de-48df-42b1-877e-5ae8a800e07b
  10. sandbox dosen't work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sandbox dosen't work.: [ATTACH] after running sandbox the above box shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-dosent-work/0989f7de-48df-42b1-877e-5ae8a800e07b"