Windows 10: an h.p. custom pc

Discus and support an h.p. custom pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a big problem. i bought a desktop from someone on ebay..july 2020 .it is a hewlett packard it was brilliant for ages .then something happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by martinjq, Mar 1, 2021.

1. martinjq Win User

an h.p. custom pc

i have a big problem.

i bought a desktop from someone on ebay..july 2020 .it is a hewlett packard it was brilliant for ages .then something happened ,probably me fiddling trying to sync with my other pc.

i installed win10 from the cloud,and that was ok until it wanted to boot.

it kept asking to repair d drive.

i would explain that it has a ssd "c" drivewhich has windows on it. and a "d" drive which has windows on .

i let it repair the d drive which is 2tb ..took ages .

when it finished it wouldnt boot up. but by pushing the on off button twice quickly it starts as long as i press any button to stop it checking d ?

disconnecting the d makes windows stop.

so it works ok as long as i dont stop or restart it. it will not let me run programs from the d and doesnt recognise it if you try to defrag.

how can i get the d to work.it is there in explorer

really strange problem. i would understand if no one wants to answer.

i am only moderately good on pc...never built one

thanks all

:)

martinjq, Mar 1, 2021
  2. RubenDP Win User

Recover pointer and touch-screen capability on H-P Split

Need to recover the pointer and the touch-screen capability on my H-P Split.

When it starts up, there is no pointer, and the screen doesn't respond to touch.

Suggestions?

RubenDP, Mar 1, 2021
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Advice needed on build for a teenager's first custom PC

Good list.

RealNeil, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Jenick3 Win User

an h.p. custom pc

Debugging malware error 895-system 32.exe on a h/p

Can anyone help with "debug malware error 895-system 32.exe on a h/p". I have Winodws 10 so it seems the steps are different than other versions.

Thanks

Jenick3, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

an h.p. custom pc

1. an h.p. custom pc - Similar Threads - custom

2. How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?: Call our customer service line 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US 1-855-590-3424 OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-3424OTA USA.Prepare your information Before you call, it is helpful to have relevant information ready, such as your booking...
  3. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Custom "Folder Types": So I don't know if I should put this here, or in another question. I also don't want to be accused of asking the same question that has already been answered and just making trouble. That is not my intent. I already know that there is no ability to add additional "folder...
  4. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom "Folder Types": So I don't know if I should put this here, or in another question. I also don't want to be accused of asking the same question that has already been answered and just making trouble. That is not my intent. I already know that there is no ability to add additional "folder...
  5. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  7. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  8. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  9. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  10. Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...

Could you please suggest the list of software needed to register and use a custom component...: Issue Description: Facing issue in setting up and running SSIS in debug mode in VS2015 that can recognize 64-Bit C# custom components in Data Tools Tool box. Created MyCustomComponent.dll by referencing below dlls. Took the dlls from 140\DTS\Binn...