Windows 10: An idea for better computer preformance.

Discus and support An idea for better computer preformance. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lets say we have 8 gb of ram. And only 7.2 gb of ramthe number depends, this is just an example is usable. And the other 0.8 gb of ram is for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelFletcher9, May 28, 2022.

1. An idea for better computer preformance.

Lets say we have 8 gb of ram. And only 7.2 gb of ramthe number depends, this is just an example is usable. And the other 0.8 gb of ram is for the system only. Why dont we just have a separate processor that doesnt use ram and so that all ram is usable?

:)

MichaelFletcher9, May 28, 2022

2. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, May 28, 2022
  3. What are some safe programs to troubleshoot Windows/Computer preformance issues?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build is currently installed in your computer?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • When exactly you get BSOD?
    We appreciate that you have tried some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

It's not obvious what exactly causing the issue. But most of the problems in windows 10 arises with the incompatible drivers or applications. Suggest you to check and install all latest drivers for Windows 10 from Manufacturer's
    website. If your PC is running with any third party Antivirus software, then try to disable for a moment and restart your PC to see if that is the cause..

Troubleshoot blue screen errors:

Many blue screen errors can be resolved by making sure that Windows is up to date. In the search box on the taskbar, enter
    Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select
    Check for updates.

Refer the link for more information :

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Run System Maintenance troubleshooter, and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Type
    Troubleshooting in the search bar next to Start button, and press
    Enter.

Step 2: Select
    View all from the left side panel, and click on System Maintenance.

Step 3: Follow the On-screen instructions.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode, I suggest you to set the computer in a clean boot
    state and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows

Step 2:

To perform Clean boot, follow the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: To start the computer in normal mode refer the section,
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the link above.

Hope this helps! Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 28, 2022
  4. An idea for better computer preformance.

Windows 10 sluggish preformance, at my wits end with this.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I appreciate your efforts toward fixing the issue. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue may arise due to many reason such as system file corruption, graphics card and games compatibility etc. I suggest you to follow the below given methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Run System Maintenance and check if it shows any error messages:

• Press Windows + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen suggestion.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 3:

This issue may also arise due to incompatibility of graphics driver with Windows. I suggest you to try compatibility mode for graphics driver and check if it helps. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Right click on graphic driver that you have downloaded from manufacturer website.
    • Click/tap on Properties.
    • Check the Run this program in Compatibility mode for under
      Compatibility tab
    • Select Windows 8.1/8 from the drop down under
      Compatibility mode section.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Install the drivers, restart PC and check if issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 28, 2022
Thema:

An idea for better computer preformance.

1. An idea for better computer preformance. - Similar Threads - idea better computer

2. Hello. These are my ideas to make windows 11 better

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. These are my ideas to make windows 11 better: To make windows 11 23h2 better 1 Redesign windows Terminal 2 Redesign Cmd3 make a copilot more balanced My question : can Microsoft release windows 10 23h2 and Redesign icons and add more improvements...
  3. Hello. These are my ideas to make windows 11 better

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello. These are my ideas to make windows 11 better: To make windows 11 23h2 better 1 Redesign windows Terminal 2 Redesign Cmd3 make a copilot more balanced My question : can Microsoft release windows 10 23h2 and Redesign icons and add more improvements...
  4. An idea for better computer preformance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An idea for better computer preformance.: Lets say we have 8 gb of ram. And only 7.2 gb of ramthe number depends, this is just an example is usable. And the other 0.8 gb of ram is for the system only. Why dont we just have a separate processor that doesnt use ram and so that all ram is usable?...
  5. WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Customization
    WMI PREFORMANCE ADAPTER: I am using Pro Tools First and downloaded a "third party" plug-in (it was a free trial) from a website called "Accusonus". The Plug-in is called "ERA N BUNDLE". I couldn't get Pro-tools first to recognize the plug in after I downloaded it (later I found out that the plug-in...
  6. No idea what these are, If i knew the title will be much better, help!

in Windows 10 Support
    No idea what these are, If i knew the title will be much better, help!: please take a look at the screenshot, ignore the drive letter I:\ because its from an image mounted, it is there in my C:\ drive as well at the same directory path. These 3 are hidden, with 1 file in each. I even use notepad++ to see what they are and as you can see it...
  7. Better Computer Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Better Computer Performance: I'm running Windows 10 pro and would really (really) appreciate some tips on increasing system performance. I'm a neophyte when it comes to finer aspects of tuning a system. Thanks! Mike...
  8. My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update'

My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update': Hello. My ESET Security Premium tool has recently made me aware of a few updates. I clicked the install button in Settings. After that one update didn't work. Nevertheless, I restarted the computer (After the pop-up). Then the bugs came. My screen was black for a very long...
  9. Preformance/Windows Issue

Preformance/Windows Issue: This has been happening for a few weeks now and is really annoying. Sometimes when I would watch videos windows sound would start stuttering and like lagging and the mouse would lag. When I play games like 3 minutes in my computer's frames will go down, sound starts to...
  10. How to point to a "Users" branch on another drive or better ideas???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to point to a "Users" branch on another drive or better ideas???: Here is the story: I have one 64 bit mini-tower and a number of laptops. I held back on converting the mini-tower to W10 until about a week ago as it has ALL of my files (capitalized "all" for dramatic effect). I figured we were so close to the retail release that I could...