Windows 10: An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats

Discus and support An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How do i get the loading screen boot up on my hp laptop, my laptop is on and then the hp logo comes up with the spinning circle under it put when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GLT Vision, Jun 4, 2023.

1. An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats

How do i get the loading screen boot up on my hp laptop, my laptop is on and then the hp logo comes up with the spinning circle under it put when it spins its stops then the screen goes black and this keeps repeating.

:)

GLT Vision, Jun 4, 2023

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Qudus Win User
    Laptop boots to Acer logo and goes off, boots to logo again

I've been experiencing the black screen of death with cursor everytime i turn on my laptop since yesterday. I was unable to boot to safe mode also. I tried so many solutions but to no avail.
    However, i found a solution that i thought should work. It instructed me to go to command prompt in windows startup, copy the directories of c:\ and overwrite them on the directories of c:\windows\system32\config\RegBack.

After doing this windows 10 started performing automatic repair every time i turn the laptop on and would go next to the automatic repair screen.
    An article suggested i go to command prompt from advanced options, type bcdedit and change device partition from \Device\HarddiskVolume2 to c in order to solve the 'Automatic Repair' problem. I did that but didn't solve my problem. So i went ahead of myself, i changed Windows Boot Loader path from windows\system32\winload.efi to windows\system32\winload.exe. Now everytime i turn on the laptop, it just boots to the Acer logo, goes off, boots to the logo again, goes off repeatedly.

Am i screwed?

Qudus, Jun 4, 2023
  4. John Vil Win User

An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats

HP zbook goes to black screen after boot up and wont let me access start up menu to repair it

Hello Giovanny,

One possible reason why the laptop goes to a black screen while booting up may be due to a corrupted system file. To provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any significant hardware/software changes prior to this happening?
    • Do you see the Windows logo before the screen goes black?
    • Does it reboot after awhile or does it stay on a black screen?
    • Do you see any blinking LED lights on your laptop that indicates any activity?

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats

1. An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats - Similar Threads - infinite boot where

2. Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black: As mentioned in the title, my screen continuously goes black and then back to normal. However, this only occurs when there is a window open on the screen. If it's just the desktop showing, it will never flicker....
  3. Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black: As mentioned in the title, my screen continuously goes black and then back to normal. However, this only occurs when there is a window open on the screen. If it's just the desktop showing, it will never flicker....
  4. Screen flickers/repeatedly goes black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats: How do i get the loading screen boot up on my hp laptop, my laptop is on and then the hp logo comes up with the spinning circle under it but when it spins its stops then the screen goes black and this keeps repeating....
  6. An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats: How do i get the loading screen boot up on my hp laptop, my laptop is on and then the hp logo comes up with the spinning circle under it put when it spins its stops then the screen goes black and this keeps repeating....
  7. An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats

An infinite boot up where i see the logo and then it goes black and repeats: How do i get the loading screen boot up on my hp laptop, my laptop is on and then the hp logo comes up with the spinning circle under it put when it spins its stops then the screen goes black and this keeps repeating....
  8. Screen goes black with after windows logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black with after windows logo.: A few days ago I had to re-install Windows 10 on PC because it was stuck in a reboot loop. Everything was fine until yesterday, I tried to get on it and after the Windows logo appears my screen goes black with just the cursor showing up. I’ve tried everything Now I’m...
  9. Screen goes black with after windows logo.

Screen goes black with after windows logo.: A few days ago I had to re-install Windows 10 on PC because it was stuck in a reboot loop. Everything was fine until yesterday, I tried to get on it and after the Windows logo appears my screen goes black with just the cursor showing up. I’ve tried everything Now I’m...
  10. Infinite boot up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite boot up: I have been stuck on the windows “your pc has failed to start” fix and have tried almost everything in command prompt and still no fix, I can’t even reset the pc because that doesn’t work either. It’s been like this since last night idk what to do submitted by...