Windows 10: An internal error has occurred (0x80070716) for Windows Backup

Discus and support An internal error has occurred (0x80070716) for Windows Backup in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If the File History tab of the File Recovery Utility of Windows Backup module displays the following error on your Windows computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 13, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

An internal error has occurred (0x80070716) for Windows Backup

WinClub, Feb 13, 2019
  2. BigT1965 Win User

Error when trying to create a System Image in Windows 10 (0X80070716)

When I click "System Image Backup" on the File History screen I get this error message.

An Internal Error Has Occurred

The specified resource name cannot be found in the image file. (0X80070716)

I have another computer with Win 10 and it does not return this error.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? or where to look for possible suggestions.

BigT1965, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 13, 2019
  4. gklainer Win User

Can't create system image backup in Windows 10 - Internal error 80070716

After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I can no longer create a system image backup. It worked fine in Win 7, however in Win 10 I get the following error when I go to the system image backup. "An internal error has occurred" "The specified resource
    name cannot be found in the image file (0x80070716). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

gklainer, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. An internal error has occurred (0x80070716) for Windows Backup - Similar Threads - internal error has

2. Remote Desktop an internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop an internal error has occurred: I am currently receiving the "an internal error has occurred" error. However, it only happens from one particular PC when it tries to connect to another. For simplicities sake let's say PC A cannot connect to PC BAll other PCs on the network can connect to PC B.I can connect...
  3. Remote Desktop an internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop an internal error has occurred: I am currently receiving the "an internal error has occurred" error. However, it only happens from one particular PC when it tries to connect to another. For simplicities sake let's say PC A cannot connect to PC BAll other PCs on the network can connect to PC B.I can connect...
  4. Remote Desktop an internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 RDP - An Internal error has occured

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 RDP - An Internal error has occured: Hi Team, I am using remote desktop to connect my cloud server. I am using windows 10 and I am currently receiving "An internal error has occured" warning message when connecting to remote system. I tried various solutions given in the internet but nothing works fine....
  6. An internal error has occurred

An internal error has occurred: When I use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to my server, it usually connects just fine. But sometimes I get the error: "An internal error has occurred." I keep trying (like 20 times) and I keep getting the error. So I change the Display configuration (that is, the size...
  7. DirectX Setup Error: An internal error has occurred – Origin

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX Setup Error: An internal error has occurred – Origin: [ATTACH]Origin makes use of the DirectX API like all other game engines. DirectX is used in graphics and the rendering done inside the game. If […] This article DirectX Setup Error: An internal error has occurred – Origin first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. An internal error has occurred

in Windows 10 Support
    An internal error has occurred: When I use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to my server, it usually connects just fine. But sometimes I get the error: "An internal error has occurred." I keep trying (like 20 times) and I keep getting the error. So I change the Display configuration (that is, the size...
  9. An internal error has occurred while RDP into a Server

An internal error has occurred while RDP into a Server: Hey guys, I am unable to RDP into a server using my Windows 10 machine. I have tried remoting in from another laptop and i was successful. Don't know whats wrong with this machine. Any help would be much appreciated. P.S: This is the first time i am RDP'ng from this...
  10. remote desktop connection an internal error has occurred

remote desktop connection an internal error has occurred: hi all. me need help for fix Error : remote desktop connection an internal error has occurred Win 10 En x64 [img] 31166

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80070716 windows 10